Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The World Serpent; Jourmungand] Now Recruiting

Vinevra

I am Vinevra. 

The creator of Joumungand. I would like to welcome any who wish to apply to my clan. 

Since the clan is small and just starting out, I'm looking for a small group of experienced players that are seeking camaraderie and leadership.

My goal is to become a Moon Clan. The BEST Moon Clan in Warframe, and as I start small I seek greatness, just as you do.

Join me and together we can build.

Join me and together we can fight.

Join me and together we can farm.

Join me and together we can rule.

Please post your applications according to the guidelines provided below. All applications will be reviewed by me personally. Once I see your submission, I will first chat with you directly, In-game. After we've had some fun, I'll invite you too the clan. 

This is an exclusive process. 

Applications Guidelines:

Step 1: Post your IGN

Step 2: Post your Mastery Rank Number

Step 3: Take a screenshot of your in-game profile and post it. I want to see your time played and ciphers completed in the same picture.(The screen capture button in Warframe is F6. The screenshot will most likely be saved to your computer's personal pictures folder.)

You must be at least rank 3 to apply. 

All steps of the applications must be filled out in a single post.

If you do not wish to apply, or feel this clan is not appropriate for you, do not post. You will be blacklisted.

If you have any questions about clan order, purpose, or rules, send it directly to me as a private message using this site.

Lets us reach greatness together.

I am Vinevra. 

The creator of Joumungand. I would like to welcome any who wish to apply to my clan. 

Since the clan is small and just starting out, I'm looking for a small group of experienced players that are seeking camaraderie and leadership.

My goal is to become a Moon Clan. The BEST Moon Clan in Warframe, and as I start small I seek greatness, just as you do.

Join me and together we can build.

Join me and together we can fight.

Join me and together we can farm.

Join me and together we can rule.

Please post your applications according to the guidelines provided below. All applications will be reviewed by me personally. Once I see your submission, I will first chat with you directly, In-game. After we've had some fun, I'll invite you too the clan. 

This is an exclusive process. 

Applications Guidelines:

Step 1: Post your IGN

Step 2: Post your Mastery Rank Number

Step 3: Take a screenshot of your in-game profile and post it. I want to see your time played and ciphers completed in the same picture.(The screen capture button in Warframe is F6. The screenshot will most likely be saved to your computer's personal pictures folder.)

You must be at least rank 3 to apply. 

All steps of the applications must be filled out in a single post.

If you do not wish to apply, or feel this clan is not appropriate for you, do not post. You will be blacklisted.

If you have any questions about clan order, purpose, or rules, send it directly to me as a private message using this site.

Lets us reach greatness together.

I like your goals.

Welcome to our alliance.