The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Gae Bolg, The Warframe Of The Certain Kill (New Abilities)

jjpdn

I just don't like the warframe turning into things and deconstructing / reconstructing to do the attack. 

...why? Wouldn't it just look better than just sitting there, with waves coming out under you (Banshee Ult)?

...why? Wouldn't it just look better than just sitting there, with waves coming out under you (Banshee Ult)?

I'd prefer something more like Radial Javelin but beefed up.  Or Maybe throwing a spear and when spikes burst out of enemies they form spears which then shoot and hit nearby enemies.  Or something. 

I'd prefer something more like Radial Javelin but beefed up.  Or Maybe throwing a spear and when spikes burst out of enemies they form spears which then shoot and hit nearby enemies.  Or something. 

That seems so powerful... and I was going was an imitation of the second Gae Bolg Noble Phanstasm.

And I don't really like radica javelin... 

Plus, I was thinking of himself been the spear... except alive!

It needs to look like this.

s3DIdgD.jpg

... I have posted no picture yet... LOL! If you're talking about the pics I posted, those are only used to show how the abilities are going to work.

And I'm trying to make him skinny and tall.

Edited by jjpdn

So... what do you think? I selected the skills I think he should have and stuck it onto it. And an actual computer generated art is coming! 

Yes, EvariKitsune, if I succeed, ill try for yours too.

And I only need to finish the tail for the sketched version of Vixen!