The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex Prime Sounds....unsatisfying.

Thirsty_Pickle

I love it... Feels like younare firing a 10000 inch wide bullet to someones face, but if they can find a BETTER sound and not like the boar where they transformed the epic bassy shot to a weird tick sound, it's not only about finiding unqiue sounds it's about finding good sounds that feel good when firing a weapon, and not just releasing whatever, i'm not trying to critisize them for being lazy, i am saying that they are doing too much, (sound team)

I love the sound department and all-- the work they've done with the environments and music really sets an immersive atmosphere. That being said, I really really don't trust them with Prime weapons.

I was under the impression that the sound given off by a prime weapon would inspire awe, majesty, and fear in one package-- instead we have sparkplugs (Boar P) and squeeky toys (Latron).

So while a 'better' change to the Lex P would be wonderful, I don't think their vision of wonderful is similar to ours.

Edited by HolidayPi3

It would be great if they'd switch the Latron and Latron Prime sounds.  Why the weaker version gets the badass sound eludes me.

Lex Prime sounds awesome, because the Lex sounds awesome.  They're all awesome