The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Burst Weapons Are Terrible During Online Gameplay Due To Performance

Cemges

Full auto and semi auto weapons don't have a visible issue with that one, but burst weapons, especially when playing online, are effected so badly from performance and fps that their DPS get like %1 because of it. I deem this a very important issue and hope it'll get fixed. Especially well  weapons like hind and burston prime are made extremely terrible by this issue. I hope they can be made better. 

Full auto and semi auto weapons don't have a visible issue with that one, but burst weapons, especially when playing online, are effected so badly from performance and fps that their DPS get like %1 because of it. I deem this a very important issue and hope it'll get fixed. Especially well  weapons like hind and burston prime are made extremely terrible by this issue. I hope they can be made better. 

Dunno what you want. You can't send data for which your computer didn't have a chance to think about.  Its a problem of all internet shooters.  Just look at the Source engine.  If you don't get 66+fps you can't max out the send data rate (cl_updaterate 66: when on a 66 tick server.  Its even worse when trying to compete with the 128 tick big dogs).