The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New On Warframe Ps4.

(PSN)Smash_N_Grab-

Hi everyone.

I only just discovered this game, I saw it on PS Store ages ago and thought nothing of it because it's free, what a mistake I made by not downloading it sooner.

Totally hooked after playing it for a week, I'm from the UK, play at random times, unfortunately not much in the evening like most people.

Is it just me or is this game actually quite challenging even early on... or am I doing something wrong?

I've upgraded my shield quite a bit, I use the Braton and use Mag. I tried my first Tower defence key and struggled like mad in the first wave solo and had to forfeit.

Feel free to add me if your looking for a battle buddy.

I'm level 1 and my Mag is level 14.

Hi everyone.

I only just discovered this game, I saw it on PS Store ages ago and thought nothing of it because it's free, what a mistake I made by not downloading it sooner.

Totally hooked after playing it for a week, I'm from the UK, play at random times, unfortunately not much in the evening like most people.

Is it just me or is this game actually quite challenging even early on... or am I doing something wrong?

I've upgraded my shield quite a bit, I use the Braton and use Mag. I tried my first Tower defence key and struggled like mad in the first wave solo and had to forfeit.

I'm level 1 and my Mag is level

Add me and i will help you.

The early game can be very challenging for new players, and the towers exceedingly so. Warframe takes on a new dimension when you start to aquire mods that significantly augment your damage output. It can make much of the game feel easy, but then the challenge comes down to hunting for more and greater mods. Unfourtantly this escalation doesn't build up to much, yet. DE is working on, supposedly, more narrative and lore to provide a sense of pay off, but for now the game boils down to merry cooperative mayhem.

Enjoy, and if you happen to be online at he same time as I am, message me and I'll provide more support.

Hi everyone.

I'm level 1 and my Mag is level 14.

it's challenging because of plat and mods and mastery level is a pain I can help you if you want?

I didn't even know what to do with the TowerKeys when I first played Until... I don't know when. D:

Same here, I collected it and selected it then when I realised it was going to start a mission I quickly googled it and found out about the void.

There's Hell of a lot of stuff I'm still learning about, without using the internet to find the info I'd be screwed.

I like the way the game makes you really graft for your stuff instead of giving it you on a plate.

I killed Vor for the second time when I found out he gives you the Seer parts as well but I only got another Cronus blueprint so I sold it.

I'll be sure to add some of you guys depending if we're online the same times, cheers for the responses!

Even though I´m playing Warframe on PC, I might have some tips for beginners like you.

Tip #1: Do NOT play Defence or Survival solo, they can be very difficult for beginners, especially after every wave or 5 minutes.

Tip #2: The Void can surprise you with lethal results. Lots of traps along with overall dangerous enemies. Beginners should only play Tier 1 missions unless they have more experienced players in the squad.

Tip #3: Enjoy your stay and have fun killing stuff.

Even though I´m playing Warframe on PC, I might have some tips for beginners like you.

Tip #1: Do NOT play Defence or Survival solo, they can be very difficult for beginners, especially after every wave or 5 minutes.

Tip #2: The Void can surprise you with lethal results. Lots of traps along with overall dangerous enemies. Beginners should only play Tier 1 missions unless they have more experienced players in the squad.

Tip #3: Enjoy your stay and have fun killing stuff.

Cheers bud, yeah the Tower Defence was a shock, I've held my own on other defence levels but the tower one was hell of a lot more challenging.

If you're new and are having problems staying alive, i suggest getting the mods for Sheild and Health and levelling them up a bit. Even after a few level ups they can make all the difference.

Happy hunting!

It's not so bad on the normal levels I was doing, more the tower ones, I've done like you suggested and worked on the shield, cheers mate. I made the mistake of using the MK1 Braton as the stats for the Braton didn't seem that different but I tried it after seeing some tips on here and the Braton surprised me.

Cheers bud, yeah the Tower Defence was a shock, I've held my own on other defence levels but the tower one was hell of a lot more challenging.

It's not so bad on the normal levels I was doing, more the tower ones, I've done like you suggested and worked on the shield, cheers mate. I made the mistake of using the MK1 Braton as the stats for the Braton didn't seem that different but I tried it after seeing some tips on here and the Braton surprised me.

I doubted the Braton at first, but the Fire Rate definately is a huge help over the MK1-Braton. Once you've gone a few planets in you should start looking at some videos and that and experiment with some new weapons. Also, if you like burst fire, the Sicarus is a great early game sidearm