The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Orokin Vault Invisible Wall Of Doom

Anyone hunting corrupted mods solo, like I am, knows what a pain this is... Building keys, hunting around in derelict spaceships for special doors that are usually pretty well hidden, with some sort of crippling effect in place... massive loss of speed, shield, health or damage... with only a 1 in 4 chance that you'll even be able to open the door IF you can find it... This is not fun, but I don't know anyone else who plays Warframe on PS4 so... what's a man to do?

So solo corrupted mod hunting = no fun. But doing this, FINDING the door and having the correct key and then not being able to get inside/out because of an invisible wall glitch = NEGATIVE FUN. Seriously, Digital Extremes... please, for the love of god... you need to fix this. It's literally driving me insane.

In the meantime... anyone out there maybe found a way around it? Some sort of solution? ANYTHING?

well 2 options............. you could ask in recruiting chat say you wanna do vault runs   or   join a clan and do vault runs with fellow clanmates you could also visit the PS4 clan recruiting forums (right here in recruiting)... and ask whatever clan you'd like to join if you can

Ghost clans are the smallest at 10 members

Shadow are up to 30 members

Storm are up to 100 members

Mountain are up to 300 members

Moon clans are the biggest at 1000 members

though yes I saw this thing happen in one of our vault runs we laughed it up.... but the guy who was stuck inside had nova used wormhole to get out of the vault (might not always work idk) but it did that time

hope they do fix that soon enough but in the mean time I'd suggest you find a good and active clan (which also gives clan exclusive weapons and warframes) without forgetting a lot of help

Cheers Nordulven. Good advice. I've made a few more runs since I posted this, and update 13 has just happened... so far no invisible walls, so maybe they fixed it... I would read through the list of fixes to see if there's any mention of it, but... you know... laziness prevails. I DO have a Nova, so maybe I'll just use her instead of taking the standard Rhino. Never quite feels safe using anyone else, but everybody has to learn to ride their bicycle without training wheels eventually. Good call.