The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Major Thanks For Making This Game!

Gimpenstein

Hello all!

I've been a member/player for just over a year now, and I still can't get enough of this game!

Between the amazing Staff, awesome players, and flat out epic awesomness of the game, I have just been in awe! I wanted to say thank you to everyone for making this such an amazing place to spend my time and monies! :) 

My only regret is that I don't have more money to throw at this company, but when I do, you can bet I will be throwing lots of it! 

Stay awesome!

Mr. Gimp

Even though Ghost Recon: Phantom in 1st place and Planet-side in 2nd place, Warframe on 3rd, I greatly believe that Warframe deserves to be on 1st place more than anything, I played all the other games ad I was dissapointed as they were not as fun and exciting as this,

For me Warframe is the best Third Person Perspectiive, Multiplayer-Online game that has ever existed. And more fun with the DE team itself. A big thanks from me to DE for making it a wonderful experience in Warframe. It has been more than 1 year and its still not getting boring like all the other games, at least for me its not :)

Edited by Skretax

Warframe is only F2P game where i've spent money, I never played any game in my life so long as Warframe (near 300hrs) and I will never stop. Best F2P game, best developers, best community... Keep up good work

Edited by Asko