Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Online friends displaying as offline.

Iihcap

I've tried absolutely everything, relogging, clan invite, remove from list, add to list, clan invite... nothing seems to work.

Me and my friend want to play together, but it's totally impossible, private wont work since we're both offline to eachother, and queueing at the same time doesn't solve our problem either.

I've tried absolutely everything, relogging, clan invite, remove from list, add to list, clan invite... nothing seems to work.

Me and my friend want to play together, but it's totally impossible, private wont work since we're both offline to eachother, and queueing at the same time doesn't solve our problem either.

Exact same problem here.

I've played this game with my friend quite alot, and i've found that me always hosting, i always have to restart my internet and then relogin into the game to appear as online, it works every time, it's a pain, but once my friends are back in my team again we have no more problems.

Same problem, we can send OFFLINE messages to each other, but we appear offline. Also, we both decided to try joining an empty level at the exact same time and it worked once, we were put in the same lobby. Afterwards we both still appeared offline

As far as i've noticed, this is an issue that's fairly prominent amongst warframe players.. BUT, the Dev team has already picked up on the issue in another topic like this. So far, there aren't any perm. fixes to it, but hopefully we can expect that the fix will come in the next patch(?).

In other news, some people have been trying out third party connection programs like hamachi and tunggle and seem to have gained some sort of temporary fix in that. Otherwise, we'll just have to wait.

Well most friends of mine and me are experiencing the same thing.

Also relogging and/or

removing/adding from friendslist

doesn't seem to help anymore.

Prior to 5.3 this often temporarly resovled the issue.

Edited by causeNo

Having the same problem, go to play with my friends and can't find each other, says we are offline if you send a invite, they get the invite and then when you click it, it just says they are not online or failled to connect :(

I was able to see one friend online, attempted to join his game and then it just says can't find him or failed to connect to session.

I hope they fix this soon

Guys fix this or people will leave game coz isnt easy to wait to find online people that are playing same time with u , thats why we create clan or playing with friends , but when always my clan members says that they offline or my friends too how this gona continue its annoying plz fix it