The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Talk About Nerfs.... (Trinity)

Lqn8r

so leave the balancing to the devs and enjoy the game instead of going sround looking for what you consider to be flaws.

and if you don't like a warframe then don't use it

just like I don't like saryn and thus let it gather dust in my arsenal

BTW most ppl that I've played with consider radial disarm useless

at the end of the day it all comes down to how and when you use an ability, which in turn depends on how your frame us modded, formad and potatoed.

and we with 1000+ hours played, like a challange thus we go for the never ending missions and challanges.

They literally want our opinions on these things

I cant believe you even said that....

I always play the healer in every game and in this game i cant do it and enjoy it because shes severely broken

And whether you like it or not, DE is going to change that and itll likely be based on a mix of what they want and what players want

Anyone that considers radial disarm useless is an idiot, im saying that bluntly because its true

And your 1k+ play time and my 2.5k+ play time dont mean a thing to any argument so stop that BS right away

they may want our opinion but in 100 topics gripeing about the same things from the nerf/leave alone crowd

in the ends it's the dev that decide.

and I'm looking forward to the next 2 bug no big ability updates

ah, and it's fun to rile you up =)

good night and kill a few enemies for me =)

they may want our opinion but in 100 topics gripeing about the same things from the nerf/leave alone crowd

in the ends it's the dev that decide.

and I'm looking forward to the next 2 bug no big ability updates

ah, and it's fun to rile you up =)

good night and kill a few enemies for me =)

Youre only saying that to try to rile me up and its not working

Again you arent proving my point and actually agreed with mine

And now trying to bait

Thats older than any complaint or repeat thread

Permanent invincibility.  Back in the day turning on godmode in a game used to be called a "cheat." Here it's business as usual?   The only thing more laughable that this exists is that people try to defend it.

Sadly, DE caused this current state with poor decision-making and game breaking mods.  Some might say that's what betas are for.  Except this is a Free to Play game and you have to cater to the casuals who are more interested in being OP than overcoming challenges.

Couple ppl r playing Trinity atm. After nerf nobody will ever play her. Brainless jealous underaged Excalibur players won again. So sad.

If they only played her for blessing then they arent the kind of people that should be playing her and they arent the kind of people that are going to take the side thats for the good of the game rather than their own selfish wants

Couple ppl r playing Trinity atm. After nerf nobody will ever play her. Brainless jealous underaged Excalibur players won again. So sad.

Says the guy sporting a Cali avatar and expressing himself in a juvenile manner. Generalizations and false assumptions do nothing for this thread.

Ontopic:

DE has announced the upcoming changes, lets just wait and see how they turn out.

Oops, upvoted the wrong guy and can't take it back.

The real problem with Trinity is NOT HER ABILITIES. It's the freaking corrupted mods that need changing. Everyone is pointing fingers but they're pointing at the wrong damn thing. Would blessing really be considered OP if it didn't either last forever or wasn't able to be spammed constantly?

No.

I have 0 corrupted warframe mods and I NEVER feel like the frames I use are somehow abuseable. I even get *@##$ed at on occasion when I use trinity because I can't keep blessing up 100% of the time. But you know what - that's how it should be.

Quit blaming the abilities and look at the real issue.

You've about summed it up. I played before corrupted mods, even nightmare mods, as I'm sure many have, and with them on my frames and weapons I feel like everything I do is op especially compared to before. Enemies feel too weak. Even something like Elephantiasis, which I thought would be a huge kickarse fight, was over in like 2 minutes. Fast gameplay? YES please! Instant gameplay that feels like you've drank 100 cups of coffee with Red-Bull in it? No.

Forma play into it too; in order for Trinitty to be god-moded she needs like 5 or 6 Forma.

I have a Trinity with 1 Forma, because I'm lazy and hate the mindless grind... but she's far from OP and although sometimes people die and/or  get pissed because I can't keep it up all the time (oooeeeer) I can put it up when it matters, like when I see a wall of fire coming our way, or a heavy, or when you're fighting with the Corpus on that one Invasion map where you run around outside the ship then teleport into an orgy of heavy Grineer. Basically, it's how Trinity originally was, and was meant to be.

The same goes for my Nova. OP at lower levels? Yes, but what frame isn't when you're level 30 Reactored with a decent build... any aoe-based frame can kill a room full of enemies, even Excalibur. Try doing 30+ missions with Nova (1 Forma)...  On higher end Survival missions she doesn't insta kill everything, and you have to play smart or you'll go down lots due to her low armor and shields.

In retrospect, I think Forma was one of the worst things to happen in the game.