The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova's Speech

Zuijin

XTLXHN1.jpg

My friends, it has often been said that I like explosions. Friends, I like explosions.

No, friends, I love explosions!

I love blasts. I love detonations. I love bursts. I love combustions, charges, I love blowouts and ignitions.

Explosions across planets, in streets, in trenches, in grasslands, in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air, I love every act of explosion that can occur upon this star system!

I love blasting the enemy to smithereens with antimatter drops salvos that thunder across the lines of battle. My heart leaps with joy whenever a grineer is tossed high into the air and blasted to pieces by well placed Penta's rounds, and there is nothing like a Nova operator using an Ogris to destroy enemy mechs. And the feeling that comes when Infested run screaming from their spawn points only to be mowed down by molecular prime chain reaction... is such an exquisite feeling.

I like when ranks of Corpus crewmen brandish their Prova rushing into our lines. It moves me deep within my heart to watch a fresh Nova recruit spamming over and over null stars in the bloated chest of a long-dead enemy.

The sight of mobs being slowed down from molecular prime is such an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing, than the sounds made by primed corpus men dropping like flies, screaming in agony as they're blasted away by ear piercing outbursts.

When a band of pitiful resistance fighters makes their final stands with nothing but small arms, only to have their ship smashed to atoms windows by windows by antimatters, I'm in ecstasy.

I love it when my ranks are ravaged by a toxic ancient. It's so sad to see cryopods and artifacts that were supposed to be defended at all costs, being laid to waste. I love to be squashed under the heel of the Corpus and Grineers war machines. The humiliation, as my team crawl around like vermin, ducking the bullets flying overhead.

Gentlemen, all I ask for is explosions. Explosions so grand as to make Hell itself tremble. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow brothers in arms, what is it you really want? Do you wish for further explosions as I do? Do you wish for a merciless, bloody detonation? A bang whose fury is built with iron, and lightning, and fire? Do you ask for blasts to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even carriers to scavenge from this System?

Edited by Zuijin