The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helmets Lost All Extras

(PSN)CRAZYDAV

I am ok with making helmets for looks but i spent real cash to by the diffrent heads to improve  my wareframe but all the heads i bought are useless now . In one of the dev streams thay said all new heads would be for looks .But to take away the ones i payed for and replace with the new ones that dont have the abilitys is crap i got robbed 

I am ok with making helmets for looks but i spent real cash to by the diffrent heads to improve  my wareframe but all the heads i bought are useless now . In one of the dev streams thay said all new heads would be for looks .But to take away the ones i payed for and replace with the new ones that dont have the abilitys is crap i got robbed 

Did you bother looking first, or reading any of the news posts about this?

Any that existed before the update still have their stats.

Yes i did but on my game thay are not shown stats on any off them 

A - In your inventory's Misc. section?

B - In the foundry, if you have any helmets yet to be built?

C - On the appearance customization tab?

Do any/none of these display the stats?

What about when you actually equip the helmet on a frame in the case of stats shown like HP/Shield/Power?

Also, of course, make sure you're actually looking at the "Arcane" versions in all three cases.

Those are the new title for the helmets with stats.

Ok none of them say arcane or show stats if u go to market now all heads say ._._. alternative  helmet . Thats what shows for my old helmits now there is nothing showing me thay have stats  .Now just went back swapt a few got it to show on banchie reverb helmit the extra power incress but still there is nothing showing them as arcane on ps4 might on pc but not ps