Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Been Loving The Game, But...

Vaskadar

Income progression has been altered to a point where you are losing more money than you can earn in the game (if you want to keep on upgrading). Fusing mods is a tad too expensive, or... you're not making enough credits from missions to earn anything. All of the credits go towards mods now. Mod sale value used to be based on level and rarity. Mods are all at a base level now, and do not come in upgraded forms in later missions.

If it's possible, please modify and increase the rewads for later missions, so that progression remains steady and makes sense. You gain more power, enemies become more powerful, game retains interest, cycle repeats. That progression and challenge has been thrown out of whack, out of perspective over the past several iterations.

You fight tougher enemies, there should be greater reward.

The Affinity scaling is also out of whack for high-level enemies, too (as far as time spent, difficulty, and relative affinity gains).

Have you tried only fusing like cards, you can do that for 300 credits as opposed to fusing with "Other Cards" or "Cores" that cost 2000/level. Kind of makes building a card collection necessary. I blew through all my in game cash before I figured that one out.

In higher level missions you get tons of credits from the lootables.. Just open everything and you'll see..

Plus, there are high credit alerts.. ( 2k+ , plus the credits on the mission should be like 3k)

I agree it seems low, the end mission stats should show you all the credits earned..

Just don't forget to explore and loot, and you'll be fine..

Also, the mods drop rate is pretty good, so you can always sell some mods you don't want..

Edited by whitehorus

Have you tried only fusing like cards, you can do that for 300 credits as opposed to fusing with "Other Cards" or "Cores" that cost 2000/level. Kind of makes building a card collection necessary. I blew through all my in game cash before I figured that one out.

I fuse card duplicates, but the cost is based on rarity. Progression is still off.

I already safe 80k from a few days playing (a few hours per day). It's about doing high reward alert mission and open everything. Don't fuse mod that you don't use. Sell unused stuff like low level core and duplicates of maxed powers.

We earn credit in a slower pace than before but it's still possible to save your credit if you spend wisely.

I agree.

I think one of the monkeys in the room right now nobody notices thanks to the gorilla of "difficulty" is that rewards currently appear to scale very poorly-experience/affinity, mods, and credits-when it comes to the later planets. Looting and selling might net you about the same or even more credits/hour than running Tolstoj in 2-3 minutes, but it doesn't feel that way when you look at every single mission having 1000 credit reward and enemies giving you about 20% more experience when they're 15 levels higher. I need to do the hard math for that though...

Edited by TheTenthDoc

I like the current system because you can swap the mods they are not warframe/weapon bound. Once you have a leveled mod its progression become irrelevant because you can simply move it around your different gear. While inconvenient to do so at the moment, it is still a major difference. If you buy/make yourself a new warframe you will want its progression to be quicker than your mod so you can equip it.

I think it would not make sense if the progression would be the same. The mod progression is also a little bit based on luck, if you get more duplicates you can level it up at a cheaper cost if not you can still use same polarity mods as your second option.

Personally, I have had no problem leveling my mods. Maybe I've been going at it wrong, but I just sell the excessive amount of rare 5 fusion cores I keep finding to make the credits I then spend on duplicates or same polarity fusions. The only problem I have is when I get a new warframe my mods are all too high leveled to be equipped on them right away because I do not have the required free mod slots available.

So no one uses fusion cores to level their mods right? I should just sell all of mine for cash. So far i have just been leveling my mods with duplicates, but i am starting to feel weak so i should use common - polarity matced mods to level them right?

Edited by LastxResort

This thread isn't complaining specifically about the mod system, though. It's about the progression and how little incentive there is to expend more effort on higher difficulty missions.

Edited by Vaskadar

The only thing you should keep in mind in regards to credits, is that once you have finished leveling a mod you are done with it, so there is a cap on the credits and mod's you need. They don't have any credit tax(your ammo regenerates after every mission for example), they just have credit cost.

Point being, if you play the game enough you will soon be a billionaire with nothing to spend credits on.

Edited by ZEDD