Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Oracle |Complete Dojo, Research, Emblem And Active Alliance|

DemiDeus

Dark Oracle are recruiting active players Rank 4 or higher. Dojo is fully built and all research completed, as well as the Clan Emblem. We have a very active alliance too. As of right now space is limited. Its first come first serve.

Recruitment is closed for now. Sorry for the inconvenience. If room is made I'll send an invite to those who wish to join. A list of names is made. If you were one of the first to ask to join but I had no room then you'll be first to get an invite later. I will go down the list and send out invites as people leave the clan. I will also announce when recruitment is open again.

• 4 weeks later...

RECRUITMENT IS NOW OPEN AGAIN

I'm glad the clan is active as it is but some members did become inactive but they're long gone. Made some room and we looking for new members to join now.

Edit: Fixed a comma used as a period

Edited by DemiDeus

Fellow Tenno. Have you met Dark Oracle? We're an excellent knowledgable, social, and ACTIVE Clan. Research is 100% complete in our expansive decorative Dojo. EXCLUSIVE clan events coming soon! Must be Mastery Rank 4+! Show us your Tenno Personality! Applicants may PM me as well! c:

IGN: -Ikaros