The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Used To Be 'that's A Cool Looking Helmet But It Gives Me Bad Stats.' Now It's "that's A Cool Helmet But It Doesn't Give Me Stats"

Innocent_Flower

That's pretty much how I feel about helmets right now. Yes, Saryn's chlora helmet looks insanely cool; but my Hemlock gives me a vital speed boost. Yes, volt's pulse helmet looks insanely cool; but i've got arcane storm so why bother? I realy like my nekros; but i shouldn't waste the nuerodes on a helmet of his when I need them for gear that actually affects gameplay. 

I think DE should seperate helmets from stats. We can change our helmet, we can change our skin (chassis)... but can we perhaps change our 'systems'?  If only we could change something else to get these stats..

An on/off option or mod slots for helmets have been discussed for a while now. Why DE doesnt use a solution that might satisfy everyone is a question that many people ask.

For me, removing stats completely is the worst thing that could have been done.

+1

Its a mystery indeed.

I'm pretty sure it's because they're planning to introduce the Focus system, which I suspect will replicate the effects of Arcane helmets (and more), whilst being incompatible with them. I certainly hope so.

Edited by Eurhetemec

I'm pretty sure it's because they're planning to introduce the Focus system, which I suspect will replicate the effects of Arcane helmets (and more), whilst being incompatible with them. I certainly hope so.

If thats the case then i have no complaints except having wasted a ton of plat for nothing .-.

An on/off option or mod slots for helmets have been discussed for a while now. Why DE doesnt use a solution that might satisfy everyone is a question that many people ask.

For me, removing stats completely is the worst thing that could have been done.

+1

They're either blind, incompetent or simply like money in their pocket. Maybe even all 3.