The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming Trinity Ability Change Suggestion

Jeerome0406

One small change that would be more welcoming, and make blessing more unforgiving after this change.

Have Blessing give the best buff of immortality based on your ally with the lowest health.

So if you have a Nekros with 1 health, a valkyr with untouched health, an ash with 200 health, and your looking fine with your 400+, you'd use blessing and give everyone the buff Nekros would receive.

I am not sure if its immortality that's being given, or damage reduction for that amount of time.

if its damage reduction, it should always give the best bonus available.

I dunno, it seems like a way to make blessing users not have their eyes glued to the health of their team. 

Space ninjas, remember?

Edit: the post says Damage immunity, not quite sure how that works out. Its a little vague.

Anyone have any other suggestions or agree on mine?

Edited by Jeerome0406

It's damage reduction. And players playing healers are supposed to have their eyes glued to the team health. You all forgot, that Trinity is a healer, not a tank.

Sure turns everyone into a tank, not just her. If that's not the best healer in all of everything, I don't know what is.

Give Trinity's blessing range. Make it so others have to stay near for her the invulnerability buff.

As for what they are going to do to her; we'll have to wait and see. If they make it so she can't use her power again while that damage reduction is in play... then that makes healing slightly detrimental if another teammate starts dropping rather quickly. 

Give Trinity's blessing range. Make it so others have to stay near for her the invulnerability buff.

As for what they are going to do to her; we'll have to wait and see. If they make it so she can't use her power again while that damage reduction is in play... then that makes healing slightly detrimental if another teammate starts dropping rather quickly. 

Keep in mind, that is her uber ability. Her main source for healing is the Well of Life, which makes you shoot an enemy to gain health.

If we won't be able to recast Blessing until the damage reduc effect ends that while at least make Well of Life more useful as it while allow us to replenish health while waiting for Blessing's cooldown and it while also synergies well with the damage reduction buff making it restore more effective health. That is only if Blessing still gives you full health and shield restore on cast...

I think if you cast Blessing it should make healing effects increase as much as your damage reduction.

As in:

If you have 70% damage reduction from the ability, you also have +70% healing rate. Including passives and direct health restores like Well of Life, Health orbs, and Oberon's healing.

That way if you really ned the help in a difficult mission or moment, you have the chance to keep healing and get the advantage in a fight.