The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird Warframe Related Dream...

Magmahunter

had one weird dream last night, which might become a nice event if i think about it...

Darkness, then I hear the distinct sound of Stalker

I wake up as Frost in what seems to be the void, and a purple, black mass behind me

Then i hear Lotus' voice: "Run"

Making a mad dash toward extraction, and yes, my Frost was using it's abilities to gain speed

Another message from Lotus: "If this mass catches up to you, your warframe will be lost in it's nothingness. Hurry."

Guess I've been playing warframe a tad bit too much...

I had a nightmare too, It compelled me to recreate the scene in the form of a Warframe movie trailer....

Ive never tried to recreate a nightmare before, Mainly cause I never remember them when I wake up...

KA6yaez.png

Edited by Jithvan

Darkness, then I hear the distinct sound of Stalker

I wake up as Frost in what seems to be the void, and a purple, black mass behind me

Then i hear Lotus' voice: "Run"

Making a mad dash toward extraction, and yes, my Frost was using it's abilities to gain speed

Another message from Lotus: "If this mass catches up to you, your warframe will be lost in it's nothingness. Hurry."

+1, very cool idea!

my last WF dream gave me the ability to wallrun... soo disappointed when i woke up (no, i didn't try just in case it wasn't a dream)

PS: you should work on that concept and post this as a suggestion! it would be a welcome change from the kill-all-enemy-units missions and could/would/should bring the need for some serious parcour runs as mission objective!

Edited by hoeskioeh