Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cosmetics

CyborgSlippers

Now i have put a good 10 hours into the game maybe more and everytime i play it i still wish that i could change my frames armor, regardless if it didnt have any rating on it. Because with alot of games we as players are prone to wanting to make our characters ours. With that being said i know alot of posts have addressed this, however more players are now asking for new frames to combat the whole gender locked senario. My proposal(excuse the spelling) is that wouldnt everyone be happier if we just were able to make our own frame from scratch. Meaning keep all the ones we have now but make the cost about 500 plat, with a variety of abilities, armor hek even its own name. On top of being able to share your frames with clan,friends,etc.

How does this sound?

No i understand the money and manpower involved its all just really a dream, hense wish being used alot. A warframe should have its own personality treats all that jazz, whats been put infront of us already is excellent. I dont dislike anything happening with this game i just have a sore spot for that sort of thing.