Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elements Tip

Hedgeg

Could you add to the game a little hint about the elements, similar to this: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/File:Elements.png
It can be placed in the Arsenal as a button during the upgrade equipment. Or a tooltip when the user presses F1. Or add it to the Codex, but then it would be inconvenient to use.

This will save time for many players and will give them an understanding of damage system.

(translated with Yandex)

I assure you that not everyone can/want to remember it. in addition, many beginners do not know banal things: what is alert, who are infected, where to get Oberon (best character for beginners due to the recovery of health), how to raise the profile rank, why you need a scanner, Necros adds oxygen to survive, etc.
In my opinion, any game/interface should be more friendly to users, without requiring it skills of information search, and remembering many things. Beginners often get lost in the unnecessary talk nonsense, meticulously ask about everything, because they are more nowhere to take clear, useful information, except from experienced players.
Perhaps you should add more descriptions of the different types of missions, wargreymon, weapons and methods of their obtaining up to the first game boss. to give the opportunity to play on each variframe 1 mission, in order to get acquainted with their abilities. talk about a nightmare mode, fighting in the sector, the towers and ruins. interested players from the start, that they were not deterred by difficulties in the form of weak initial armament, lack of credit, lack rare modules, lack of cores to improve etc.  (same translate)

How long will the beginner to learn about game moments, 20 min hour day month? Because wiki is not and has never been content.  This is not a solution.
You know a lot about the game, Because everything was introduced gradually, as you played. Did you read the changes and explain why and what to do. BUT you also stood uncertainty in choice of wargreymon and weapons. you didn't know about the types of damage, what modules exist and where to take them...
You don't notice those new to the game. And they literally Shine stupidity in-game chat, in many respects do not correct. You like to explain to everyone what to do many times a day? Or did you just come to play in your pleasure?
Judging by your disregard the answers - you don't care about others. You use a blunt University attitude - 'all I did, all I know, let others do their job'. Well, fine. Let's resubmits.