Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Has A Big Belly

Retrosaur

So make Renewal heal more! How else are we gonna get more life-sustaining nutrients if Obbie doesn't fully vomit them all out?

Cmon, we all know Oberon has the true potential to do more than just 50/100/150/200 hp healing, we know he fully utilizes his belly to heal PERCENTAGES of total health, not just base numbers, silly!

Oberon needs a complete rework. make him more Paladin and less Druid or vise versa. Becasue truthfully Paladins and Druids dont mix, save for both of them haveing healing magic

remember, only paladins have bellies, not druids and their tree-sap drinking ways

lol, Oberon really needs a big fat bump to his power, that only usable power I use it Reckoning, Smit---eh, Renewal, as what u said^^^.  Hallowed Grounds, takes a bit damage on enemies but doesnt even kill them and has no effect of like slowing them down or something

200 is plenty i think. it gets boosted even more with power strength.

it would be nice however, for us who are serious about support role,
if the pulsing red aura of declining health was more noticeable so Oberon can send out his healing in time to reach team mates who stray away too far to rescue.
maybe even a faint beeping sound of their pulse increasing in intensity when health drops below 90%
a flatline tone that fades away for those who the support player failed to heal in time

or those maroons who accidentally blow themselves up with their own weapon.

as it stands now, players who are serious about support role with Oberon and Trinity often end up shooting enemies via peripheral vision since their eyes are constantly on team's shields and health - or SHOULD be...

as far as Oberon's healing ability capped at 200 and being boosted by power strength keeps a nice balance of support and damage.
if more healing is required, Trinity is designed to do the greatest.
i would consider Oberon an "off healing" class instead of a "main healing" one

Edited by Suprizebuttseks

Im sorry  , I'm still new in the game  but where did it said Oberon is Paladin. I just see the video on youtube  it said " The mystic  The willfull "  Don't get me wrong  I would like to have paladin frame to and if they can buff oberon up to Paladin it will be great. ^  ^

200 is plenty i think. it gets boosted even more with power strength.

it would be nice however, for us who are serious about support role,

if the pulsing red aura of declining health was more noticeable so Oberon can send out his healing in time to reach team mates who stray away too far to rescue.

maybe even a faint beeping sound of their pulse increasing in intensity when health drops below 90%

a flatline tone that fades away for those who the support player failed to heal in time

or those maroons who accidentally blow themselves up with their own weapon.

as it stands now, players who are serious about support role with Oberon and Trinity often end up shooting enemies via peripheral vision since their eyes are constantly on team's shields and health - or SHOULD be...

as far as Oberon's healing ability capped at 200 and being boosted by power strength keeps a nice balance of support and damage.

if more healing is required, Trinity is designed to do the greatest.

i would consider Oberon an "off healing" class instead of a "main healing" one

you sir are playing Trinity/ Oberon correctly thank you