The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Got Lotus Prime Sword!

summitslaughter

what?... if its a joke it lacks a reference to a real fact, because that is what makes jokes funny... relating to a real fact in a "satiric" way...

Example:

Dude i cant wait to play warframe i need to get those sweet nano spores ASAP!

try it... practice, you will get the hang of it.

Like Grate Prime joke, that had nothing to do with anything

Grate prime was "funny" because the grate is a very recurrent element in warframe, it what we all see EVERYtime we start a mission and prime items are the original versions (with better stats) of common items, so... the joke is that it is "possible" that the grate has a prime counterpart because IT IS indeed a recurrent and in a way "irreplaceable" element in the warframe universe, but to give it a prime version is absurd because it lacks stats and its actually kinda useless. 

Grate prime joke was not absurd, another example for you, maybe you get it this time...

"OMG MAN! in U14 we are getting Locker Prime!" 

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH 

ONE OF US           ONE OF US               ONE OF US             ONE OF US               ONE OF US

ONE OF US                   ONE OF US                        ONE OF US           ONE OF US         ONE OF US

ONE OF US                   ONE OF US                      ONE OF US                     ONE OF US                  ONE OF US

NO ONE GETS OUT

ONE OF US           ONE OF US               ONE OF US             ONE OF US               ONE OF US

ONE OF US                   ONE OF US                        ONE OF US           ONE OF US         ONE OF US

ONE OF US                   ONE OF US                      ONE OF US                     ONE OF US                  ONE OF US            ONE OF US           ONE OF US               ONE OF US             ONE OF US               ONE OF US

ONE OF US                   ONE OF US        

are-you-not-entertained.gif

ONE OF US           ONE OF US         ONE OF US

ONE OF US                   ONE OF US                      ONE OF US                     ONE OF US                  ONE OF US            ONE OF US           ONE OF US               ONE OF US             ONE OF US               ONE OF US

ONE OF US                   ONE OF US                      ONE OF US                     ONE OF US                  ONE OF US

WE ALL BURN TOGETHER

Edited by Tyffie

Grate prime was "funny" because the grate is a very recurrent element in warframe, it what we all see EVERYtime we start a mission and prime items are the original versions (with better stats) of common items, so... the joke is that it is "possible" that the grate has a prime counterpart because IT IS indeed a recurrent and in a way "irreplaceable" element in the warframe universe, but to give it a prime version is absurd because it lacks stats and its actually kinda useless. 

Grate prime joke was not absurd, another example for you, maybe you get it this time...

"OMG MAN! in U14 we are getting Locker Prime!" 

I respect your judgment on jokes, and if you don't find it funny, I understand that as well. Please, don't mock me or try and lecture me on how a right joke is supposed to be played out. Its an insult to myself, and its not funny (if thats what you were going for).

I respect your judgment on jokes, and if you don't find it funny, I understand that as well. Please, don't mock me or try and lecture me on how a right joke is supposed to be played out. Its an insult to myself, and its not funny (if thats what you were going for).

Jokes need to do X factor now.

"NO YOU ARE NOT A JOKE, GO AWAY"

Honestly, no exact mold for jokes exists.