Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Copies Of Weapons, Mods, And Warframes.

Red_Destruction

What the heck do I mean?

well I will explain it down below.

I love PVE I really do. But when a weapon or a frame that is OP in the conclave gets nerfed, the PvE side of the game hurts as well.

So here are my proposed changes:

Have a separate tab on the UI called PvP.

It would have all of your current mods, weapons, and warframes as copies. You would only be able to use the PvP marked material only in PvP. 

example: MK-1 braton PvP, Lato PvP, Scindo PvP, Excalibur PvP

Now the PvP items and mods could be controlled with moderated nerfs and buffs that wouldn't effect the PvE side. And it would make it easier to implement PvP.

These are my ideas. if you can revise or even improve these by all means do so. I hope for the best and to all of you have a wonderful day.

What the heck do I mean?

well I will explain it down below.

I love PVE I really do. But when a weapon or a frame that is OP in the conclave gets nerfed, the PvE side of the game hurts as well.

So here are my proposed changes:

Have a separate tab on the UI called PvP.

It would have all of your current mods, weapons, and warframes as copies. You would only be able to use the PvP marked material only in PvP. 

example: MK-1 braton PvP, Lato PvP, Scindo PvP, Excalibur PvP

Now the PvP items and mods could be controlled with moderated nerfs and buffs that wouldn't effect the PvE side. And it would make it easier to implement PvP.

These are my ideas. if you can revise or even improve these by all means do so. I hope for the best and to all of you have a wonderful day.

All changes made in PvP so far did not affect PvE.

From abilities to mods and even damage status procs have different functions on the PvP, without interfering in the PvE.

• 3 weeks later...