Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De's Endgame (Enemy Levels) Is Joke (Updated For Clarity)

(PSN)madguy132

I agree 1000%. I hate that I have to sit in survival/defense for 15-20m before enemies start to be challenging and fun. The first 5 minutes of defense/suruvival only spawns fodder enemies that are a complete joke, and you need to get to the 15m mark before actual heavy units start to spawn, where the game gets fun.

We need more level 35+ missions with only heavy enemies and very few fodder enemies, or just purely heavy. The new mobile D dark sector missions are a PERFECT example of this content. Especially if you do the Pluto ones, constant level 34+ heavy enemies and specters, very difficult and scary, even with potatod weapons. Very challenging and fun content, enjoy it a lot.

Please add more content like this, we need tons of zones that start at level 35+, relying on 15-20m of survival/defense to get to fun enemies isn't very fun.

Thats a laughable response. If Vay Hek didn't have that final form crap I could have one shotted him. Lephantis is even more of a push over.

If you're 1 shotting vay hek your gear is too good. There should still be content for players like you, though. As well as general endgame for normal players with potatod weapons. I haven't even forma'd my weapons but  mass level 35 heavy mobs can give me a challenge.

Edited by Kiaru

If you're 1 shotting vay hek your gear is too good. There should still be content for players like you, though. As well as general endgame for normal players with potatod weapons. I haven't even forma'd my weapons but  mass level 35 heavy mobs can give me a challenge.

^These guys need their own tier of endgame.

Dear fellow Tenno's,

DE stated that their endgame is around level 30's. I suppose level 30's content is difficult for new players, but when you start to get a reliable frame, a couple of mods, a 

TL;DR

They changed the enemy levels again without telling anyone in a patch.

20 - 30 used to be 30 - 45, which used to be 80 - 120.

I'm ok with "challenge tier" being the end classification for where a lot of people are, and the normal game content being below me at this point. 

I think nightmare 'mode' was supposed to pacify the 'challenge tier' crowd, but it can't.  Status effects make certain runs 'annoying'.  

What needs to happen is the ability to go to content that IS challenging, without wading through 30-40 minutes of useless piddly nonsense first. 

Like pay to play defense or survival (with no air) missions.  Hit wave 5 and have the ability to barter the reward, your own credits etc for a wave jump.  (or equiv)  Give the enemies a say 10-15 level instant hike, and each time you 'bump' you trigger increased enemy aggro, troop count, and the % for a random boss encounter.  I don't mean red heavies.  I mean, oops.  Stalker's in your now level 50 enemy soup scaled to 50.  Here comes Lech Kril and a swarm of jet pack Grineer.  

What NOW.  

Rewards would be based on what you gamble with limits.  Encounters would be random.  Just a total cluster mess so you'd have to be ready for anything.  Specters, your typical red heavies, bosses, enemies with full aggro, weaker enemy 'floods'.  Mixes of factions.  

I mean, if challenge tier is where we are.  Then fine, but bring the noise.  

I have a sinking feeling all of this is pointing towards an improved PvP system - specifically one that is for high end players - one without point limits, or boorish arenas. 

Perhaps something along the lines of:

·         Dojo invasions/raids - opposing clans fight one another within the defending clan’s dojo; it could be objective based, or simply death match style

·         Head hunter mode – a group of Tenno hunt down hostile Tenno (basically Capture except PvP)   

·         Side vs Side – Two opposing groups of Tenno face off against each other while simultaneously supporting opposing factions i.e. Grineer vs Corpus 

Edited by YourBusDriver

I see what you're saying, but your loadout is overkill. I just recently ran all the way through pluto with nothing but potatoed starter gear(Excalibur, MK1, Lato, Skana) and it was easy as hell. I do want better combat at that level, but you have a ways to go if you cant do it this way, without using any revives solo.