Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't Get Stuck Paying Tribute. Fight Back.

(PSN)docolson

clan alliance of 13 clans is looking for active clans to join the good fight. We have several rails ready for deployment, and one allie with a rail deployed in Neptune. We were successful in defending it. If you would like to join in an alliance that has foothold. Than now is the time solo clans unite. Shadow clans unite. Ghost clans unite. Come fight under the same flag as I do and we can rule the universe shoulder to shoulder. All clans welcome willing to absorb any alliances that have stalled out or just feel that they may be to small to succeed. Dont roll over for these moon clan alliances that are sure to come. Ghost, shadow, storm clans unite to fight the oppressors to come. If interested reply to post or pm me in game. Thank you.

The 9 Circles Alliance is looking for clan to join us in battle. We currently have 6 clans with 1 more pending. Clan size doesn’t matter as long as you have active members and like to have fun.

Support will be rewarded

Send your clan name to (PSN) Contact BrotherGrimm01, Big_Rig_brently, ASRFTW, pami85, Dilly1979 if interested

The 9 Circles Alliance is looking for clan to join us in battle. We currently have 6 clans with 1 more pending. Clan size doesn’t matter as long as you have active members and like to have fun.

Support will be rewarded

Send your clan name to (PSN) Contact BrotherGrimm01, Big_Rig_brently, ASRFTW, pami85, Dilly1979 if interested

Did you read the thread?

• 2 weeks later...

18 % tax rate syndicate ? Foff. Don't fall for the battle pay people. 0% tax rate is completely $&*&*#(%& too (thanks for farming for me). 5-10% tax rate is acceptable so is 1-3% resources. Slow and steady wins the race. If the nodes were always in conflict it wouldn't matter (love fighting tenno anyway) but there not 18% stinks. Death to syndicate

Edited by (PS4)fus-commy

18 % tax rate syndicate ? Foff. Don't fall for the battle pay people. 0% tax rate is completely $&*&*#(%& too (thanks for farming for me). 5-10% tax rate is acceptable so is 1-3% resources. Slow and steady wins the race. If the nodes were always in conflict it wouldn't matter (love fighting tenno anyway) but there not 18% stinks. Death to syndicate

Hi there my friend. I was from the syndicate. We actually disbanned the alliance early this morning. We talked it over and it just wasn't fun any more. We spend more time defending for our rails for hours than actually having a good time with our clan members and community in the game that we all came to love. Anyways have a good one my friend.

Hi there my friend. I was from the syndicate. We actually disbanned the alliance early this morning. We talked it over and it just wasn't fun any more. We spend more time defending for our rails for hours than actually having a good time with our clan members and community in the game that we all came to love. Anyways have a good one my friend.

I know- people used you for your battle pay. tax rate was too high and so was battle pay IMO. Sorry to hear that. I personally need credits so it was hard not to use you too. But, I didn't. Casuals always make things hard for MMO's. Good luck to you too.

I know- people used you for your battle pay. tax rate was too high and so was battle pay IMO. Sorry to hear that. I personally need credits so it was hard not to use you too. But, I didn't. Casuals always make things hard for MMO's. Good luck to you too.

The sad thing about it is that we had over 40 rails built before we disbanded... bye bye. Also, now that there is no longer a large super power, it'll take a while for there to be large battlepays again and have a reason to fight conflicts... I guess the next thing in line is player ships. :P