Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Would I Join Your Alliance?

(PSN)Acegadgets

Our clan is called the "Senior Gamers" , we are more mature mainly European gamers in the 25- 55 year old age group who are into a number of games and warframe is just one game that we play. Our clan has over 200 members , currently around 15 of us play warframe regularly, so we are just a shadow clan at the moment. We do have a solar rail just about complete and a rather nice fully equipped Dojo to boast about, but our most redeeming attribute are the brilliant members that are part of our group.

If you do wish to become a senior gamer, PM me... 

Back to the topic.

The clan recruitment so far that i've seen here has been a bit crap to be honest.

If I were a politician I wouldn't just say "Vote for ME", "I'm brilliant,"  " join us in our cause" blah blah blah,  i would give the voter some reasons for voting for me.

So if any alliance out there would like us to join their alliance, give me a few good reasons here on why we would want to and i will put it to our members.

I am warlord of shadow clan sexy. I am triyng to build an alliance with those clans out there that would otherwise get left to pay tribute to the powerhouse alliances that are sure to come. I would consider our alliance defender of the little guy on the block. We have 14 clans in our ranks and a great percentage of our members are very active daily players. We have one allie with a rail deployed and 5 ready to deploy. We have got a foothold on one dark sector node and will not go silently into the night. We too are mainly mature and very respectfull to all walks. I do believe in my alliance. And all are very eager to help eachother out any way possible. With this alliance not only will you gain cannon fodder nut you will be adopted by a band of brothers.plaese reply to post or msg me in game. Thank you for any consideration. warlord docolson of SEXY clan.

Reading the other threads I take it that the Alliance you are talking about is THE PACK? or has the name changed.

You seem to have a few shadow clans in already with 

AZUMA, SEXY, Silent Ninjas, Shadow master, District 3, Playstation Online, Shiai Ryu, Tenibris Animas, WTFx, no Solo and sleeping Phoenix. 

Is this pretty much the up to date list ?

• 2 weeks later...

"The Pack" has now disbanded. 

I personally believe that there was too much focus on trying to deploy solar rails , and too much emphasis on solar rails in general.

Surely an Alliance isn't about forming a group of clans to attack other clams and bicker about taking out other Alliances rails as the taxes are too high / too low. .... 

An Alliance should be about forming a group of clans so that the players in these clans can interact with more warframe players. I want to be part of an alliance who's focus is on friendship. Playing the game together with new friends rather than with randoms. Trading with these players rather than with randoms and chatting to these players rather than not chatting to randoms

I managed to find a few players in "the Pack" who were friendly people to play with, but as yet haven't as yet found an alliance that hasn't this fixation on Solar Rails and conflict.

We may well form my own "Mature Warframers " Alliance with others who feel the same way.

If there are any other clans out there that do feel the same way, let me know.

We still havent found any other alliances that aren't hell bent on deploying solar rail. Surely we cant be the only clan here that isn't obsessed with Solar rail deployment and ruling the solar system?  Yes we would like to get our rails up but we would rather be part of a group of other player than just want to play online, trade online and share our knowledge and the whole warframe experience with one another.

We still havent found any other alliances that aren't hell bent on deploying solar rail. Surely we cant be the only clan here that isn't obsessed with Solar rail deployment and ruling the solar system?  Yes we would like to get our rails up but we would rather be part of a group of other player than just want to play online, trade online and share our knowledge and the whole warframe experience with one another.

I feel the same. Currently a few of the members of the clan I'm in aren't as active as they have been in the past. Those that are more active would like to have other like minded players to play with. I've been looking for an alliance but as the OP stated iy's difficult to find one that fits with you or at least one with similar goals.

We are a mainly European clan and would like to play / trade / chat with others in an alliance. We play from about 6pm GMT till midnight in the U.K which is pretty much the afternoon in the US. 

If either of you guys are likely to be on at those kind of times let me know, perhaps we could form an Alliance.

• 2 weeks later...

We still havent found any other alliances that aren't hell bent on deploying solar rail. Surely we cant be the only clan here that isn't obsessed with Solar rail deployment and ruling the solar system? Yes we would like to get our rails up but we would rather be part of a group of other player than just want to play online, trade online and share our knowledge and the whole warframe experience with one another.

Hey ace it is I the doc just wanted to let you know our alliance is purely devoted to the improvements of the individuals within it. dark sectors are where we farm credits, resource, etc. Really no concern pertaining rails. Would love to try again.

Edited by (PS4)docolson