Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orange Corpus Lockers

zoboso

Corpus Personel act the same with and without their protective shielding; Corpus should run away when they do not have any shielding because the dead cannot earn any profit. But as you are threatening their current profit making operations they will be back healed up and prepared to make more Profit.

The orange lockers should have one use medical/mechanical equipment to repair their shields and heal some of their health. Furthermore Tenno can hack these lockers to provide these effects to themselves (set shields to 150% of max  and +x health where x is the enemies level or your warframe's level). The lockers take 15ish seconds to activate for both parties (from start of hacking for tenno) to allow the possibility of the player finishing off or cc that enemy before it becomes healed (like how we deal with enemies triggering the alarms). 

edit: added square brackets if you read the statement in the square brackets it explains what the code snippet is supposed to do.

Suggested A.I. For Corpus Personel

if (shields >= to 1) [if the unit has shields]

as is [it attacks,]

else [otherwise]

retreat to locker to heal [it retreats.]

Edited by zoboso

um you sliped in your math it should be: Shields ≤ 1

because ≥ is greater than or equal to

I know what the sign means and in response to your statement I checked my Discrete Math and it says what I intended it to say. If you can articulate what is wrong I will change it in addition to trying to clarify what is being said there in the psudocode.

• 4 weeks later...