Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback/build For Trinity/nyx Changes

Cruispleuro

So with the new changes to Energy Vampire and Absorb, my clanmate and I began dinking with different builds. First off, a few realizations from me. 

1. Absorb is pretty much a slower version of Link nuking, since it only takes about 10 energy to throw down Castanas, use Absorb and detonate both for massive AoE damage. 

2. Absorb, which previously was amazing already, is now even better with the convenience of being able to move in and out of it at will.

So, we made a combo build for infinite ODD missions. This build doesn't really require formas (Maybe for Nyx), but could use them for safety purposes. 

Trinity: Energy Vampire, Stretch, Intensity

Nyx: Fleeting Expertise, Streamline (2/5), Stretch, Overextended

With Nyx's Absorb in use, Trinity can keep it going indefinitely with a mob hit with Energy Vampire. Once all the enemies spawn, Nyx can explode the Absorb. The only danger would be if aggression somehow went off of Nyx, in which case she can just explode again. Synergy can further be improved if Trinity brings a weapon to charge up Nyx's Absorb. 

I rate the changes to Trinity and Nyx 10/10 for the purpose of defense missions, even with the change to Blessing.