Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Left For A Month....what The Hell Did You Do?

Gigaus

I don't play Trinity much anyway,  I main Loki, and for some reason, I don't get shot at as much as my teammates.

Don't worry. Someday DE will nerf Loki (omg, long time Invisibility and super wide Radial Disarm are too OP!!1) or other your favourite frame to the dust just because they can. And you will start to care and complain on forums too.

Don't worry. Someday DE will nerf Loki (omg, long time Invisibility and super wide Radial Disarm are too OP!!1) or other your favourite frame to the dust just because they can. And you will start to care and complain on forums too.

nerf loki now

Just to let you know 3 hours is the cap for survival ^__^ 

PS: i solo that with a valkyr. 

PSS: Trinity is not good for soloing that long

PSSS: Trinity nerf was good and i play my trinity a majority of the time, hence why she is my most used frame 900+hours into a game.

3 hour valkyr solo survival?

Id have to see it to believe it

Edited by Azawarau

Valkyr is some pretty hardcore S#&$.  Just saying.

People underestimate her.

Shes one of my favorite frames

Its just hard to imagine going that long

I mightve pushed an hour alone but i cant imagine 3 hours...

Don't speak for the entire playerbase as if they share your opinions. Not everyone does. 

There are players that understand balance and design, and will have more fun without everything being op. 

Edited by Pixues

They killed Nyx man T_T  

She is now a 1 trick pony no matter how much you try to white knight it

I have to mock them, its just tiring to see these people who can't SEE beyond their own greed and shallow needs. This game could be better if people like the OP were actually thinking and not spewing malicious threads.

I agree, but mock them isn't the solution lol. Thing is.... DE launched trinity as we knew her, this last update change her "status",but the problem was always (why they made trinity immortal in first place) son or latter was predictable a rollback (they had to "fix" and balance a bit more the warframe family). Pressing a button (BOOM) and game over, isn't the game I was looking for........

I agree, but mock them isn't the solution lol. Thing is.... DE launched trinity as we knew her, this last update change her "status",but the problem was always (why they made trinity immortal in first place) son or latter was predictable a rollback (they had to "fix" and balance a bit more the warframe family). Pressing a button (BOOM) and game over, isn't the game I was looking for........

Nyx will never be a one trick pony if she keeps her 1 and 3...

Though her 4 is much more viable now

Her 1 and 3 are both just as good aside from people killing things you mind control with her 1