The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Multiple Extractors On One Node/extractor Duplication Glitch

ShiningArmor

There is a glitch that if you can do it correctly, it can be profitable. With a bit of lag and a node with no extractor, you too can have two extractors on one node.

By using the lag to your advantage, and clicking "Deploy Extractor", and before the Extractor is deployed, you do it again and click a different extractor, and it will make the deploy sound again, and you will have deployed a second extractor. You can look in your inventory and see that no second extractor was taken up, but why when you claim one extractor on that node does another one show with possibly different materials? Because you just duplicated the first one.

By doing this, you can get infinite extractors and put up to about 8 extractors if you bought Prime Time/Founder's Package. Oh wait, no you can't. By doing this method, you can only put 2 extractors on up to 3 planets, making you able to deploy a total of 6 extractors, and then it says you have deployed the maximum number of extractors that you can deploy.

Why is this a problem? Because we were given a set max and it should stay that way, not boosted by almost twice the amount by an exploit.

I will put a video up when I can get one, or some screenshots.

Yes, and I'm mastery 13, but it still maxes out at only 3 planets unless you put one extractor on two planets and two extractors on two other planets. But even then that is still only 6 extractors you can put out using this exploit.