Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When I Heard "eos Armor"...

Inb4 moved to off-topic.

Seriously, learn where to post.

Wow. Pretty curt tone there. If I might suggest, here's a more polite way you could have said that:

"I see that your topic does not really have to do with the (Name of forum here) forum. However, it is better suited for the (Name of forum here) forum. I recommend you repost this topic there, where it will get the appropriate attention."

I really wish you'd said something like that, instead of taking a rather negative tone towards me.

Go post this crap in off topic you mongoloid

I would, but then I'd have to delete the topic in this thread, to cut down on duplicates. And that would delete the delightful conversations I'm having with you wonderful people. And I... I just cherish the memory of our time together too much to do that to you, friend.

Go post this crap in off topic you mongoloid

Ladies and gentlemen, here, we have a specimen of a mongoloid. It's known to have come from the caves of the ancient Pangaea continent, chases wild deer, and eats raw and bloody meet. It also occasionally posts rude and demeaning comments on the forums.

Please don't feed the mongoloid.

Wow. Pretty curt tone there. If I might suggest, here's a more polite way you could have said that:

"I see that your topic does not really have to do with the (Name of forum here) forum. However, it is better suited for the (Name of forum here) forum. I recommend you repost this topic there, where it will get the appropriate attention."

I really wish you'd said something like that, instead of taking a rather negative tone towards me.

Don't mind him had to much greedy milk probably.