Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

12 Days Without A Catalyst / Reactor Alert ?

AdFinitum

I stop reading at Zephyr part.

Kappa, a good run nets you 40.

Do 20 runs. Or 30 if you botch a few.

You will have more than enough.

This is even easier to farm than the old Bps that drop by orbs.

Seriously.

Already did it, its a mobile defense and drop some 4 oxium per mission. 

Also, its a old tileset. Why I should run there when theres Corpus gas city which is better? 

I wonder where this goes. I remember a time not too long ago when we got a gift from lotus even after normal prime times and catalysts / reactors in alerts. Now with 12 days without a catalyst / reactor on any alert ( not to forget that a period of time means even more taking timezones into account ) and gift from lotus only after developer prime times ( this week there was none as of yet ) I wonder if they are going to be removed completly soon. It feels like drop rates are lowered slowly so that no one notices it when they are gone almost completly.

Even if we got at least a single catalyst every week it would still take years to get one on every weapon without paying plat.

I paid a bit and am going to pay more but still I think a few catalysts could be for free :)

Loving the game though... wonderful little masterpiece :)

Edit : Its been 12 days since the last catalyst alert, corrected title / text to reflect that

1. Potatos have never dropped after prime time, ever.

2. Why do you need to potato every weapon.

3. There is a potato invasion going on right now, or, there was if it resolved recently. I know this is a 2 day old post but there you go.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I regret having created this post. Probably I was too impatient and feel a bit ashamed with the Alad V event running granting us two reactors, two catalysts and lots of other stuff as of yet ( some even being items instead of blueprints ).

Sorry DE and thanks for being so generous. I should have known that you always have something in petto...

Edited by AdFinitum