Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change That Trinity Needs To Be Decent

syle

No, only her 1 needs changed. Her 1 needs to do something useful, right now it has no real purpose once you get decent mods and can just spam her 4 for healing. Maybe make her 1 pulse shields/HP restore? Kind of like energy vampire?

To make Trinity decent again, all of her abilities should give 100% invunerablity so that all of her abilities are usefull. Currently no one is using well of life. Her ult should only have a range to allies so they all stick together.

if you don't know why than you don't play trinity and have no idea how her new set up works

so don't voice your opinions unless you own trinity and have played her with her new kit using multiple different loadouts

atm you want to get a short duration on your blessing

this also shortens a duration of link as well

this change would make playing trinity more COMFORTABLE , it will not make it stronger or weaker , only more comfortable

atm you basically run around and spam EV to max out your energy and pop a blessing every 4-6 seconds

and while you are doing this you also keep on using your link just to get additional dmg reduction and some extra dmg output

this is easy to do and I do it fine manually , but there is no reason not to make link a togglable ability to improve QUALITY and COMFORT of playing trinity

Edited by syle

To make Trinity decent again, all of her abilities should give 100% invunerablity so that all of her abilities are usefull. Currently no one is using well of life. Her ult should only have a range to allies so they all stick together.

Are you being serious. At first I thought no but then the rest sounded pretty serious.

I suggest 1st and second abilities buffed. Make her ultimate not heal or grant invulnerable damage. What!?

Blessed Aura*: Reviving someone usually is quite difficulty without invincibility and once all revives in a match are used. Gameover. Make a 10m radius within it said member instantly revived,- 50% weapon damage reduction for 10s in return for 50% speed increase. This makes it a Healer Suppport Frame where in tough situations, can help the team, give em utility to get out, revise strategy, or fight but slight damage debuff will need a team to coordinate.

Triforce Barrier*: Places three heavy reinforced barriers surrounding Trinity. Unlike volts shield its taller and wider, and gives 'each shield' a different elemental, never electricity. Within the circle Warframes have armor increased but mobilize slower. Makes Trinity a tactical side as well as protection when enemies start attacking everywhere.

Just my suggestions as a Trinity player.

I don't see the point in making link toggleable, unlike sound quake and absorb, you aren't stuck in one place while you're using it, and it's not doing you any harm while it's active (quite the opposite, actually)

link already had its balance, and it's pretty good now. I like when it was trinity's invincibility skill, but 3 targets are better than 1, and then blessing got tweaked. now blessing no longer grants invincibility either, but trinity is now more tactical rather than 'press 4 every 23-24 seconds to keep playing'

with the buff to EV, I think ally energy should definitely appear on the HUD. I never understood why it wasn't there before, but now more than ever it would be extremely useful. since Trinity can actually support the team with something other than invincibility (I never used to run EV, because usually the enemies would just die too fast for it to be worth it. but now that you don't need to wait for the energy pulses. GG, thanks for the instant energy)