Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Test Practice

ReiganCross

Yeah, so i'm pretty &!$$ed off af the thing, only saw the 3rd round today because it took me 2 days to, on the firt day, notice the timer on the lvl5-6 mastery rank (Yeah, try making this mission with a Paris, good luck. For extra fun, take time to draw the bow all the way back.) and the second day to notice that not hiting the target drains the timer. (So i guess bringing my Strun to the shooting range was not a good idea... yeah, that one was kind of my fault.) And yeah, since i'm all frustrated the only idea i can think of is this:

AT LEAST GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PRACTICE THE DAMN TEST!! C'mon, i'm failing because i have no idea of what to do here, do i have to go to Wiki each time i want to do SOMETHING around your game? What about lvl6-7 that's not even documented on the Wiki, what then, will i have to fail 3 milion times until i finally know what you want from me?!

Yeah, so i'm pretty &!$$ed off af the thing, only saw the 3rd round today because it took me 2 days to, on the firt day, notice the timer on the lvl5-6 mastery rank (Yeah, try making this mission with a Paris, good luck. For extra fun, take time to draw the bow all the way back.) and the second day to notice that not hiting the target drains the timer. (So i guess bringing my Strun to the shooting range was not a good idea... yeah, that one was kind of my fault.) And yeah, since i'm all frustrated the only idea i can think of is this:

AT LEAST GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PRACTICE THE DAMN TEST!! C'mon, i'm failing because i have no idea of what to do here, do i have to go to Wiki each time i want to do SOMETHING around your game? What about lvl6-7 that's not even documented on the Wiki, what then, will i have to fail 3 milion times until i finally know what you want from me?!

yea :l almost failed my rank 3 test

yea :l almost failed my rank 3 test

Then try actually failing only to get the message telling you to wait 24hrs until you get another shot! 24 GODDAMN HOURS FOR SOMETHING YOU CAN EASELY SCREW UP IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO!... Which, guess what? WILL ALWAYS BE THE CASE!!

well the problem after lvl 3 is i think u need to shoot 4 to 6 consecutive glowing balls and if you miss you need to redo it again and again until it says fail which is so bias i think it should not be "consecutive" if you miss its over.damn that test who ever thought of it maybe have killer reflexes and spot-on accuracy.

Edited by MakubeX

well the problem after lvl 3 is i think u need to shoot 4 to 6 consecutive glowing balls and if you miss you need to redo it again and again until it says fail which is so bias i think it should not be "consecutive" if you miss its over.damn that test who ever thought of it maybe have killer reflexes and spot-on accuracy.

Yeah, and that test is almost making me quit this @(*()$ game, because i can't even take my damn time, the target disapear if you don't hoot it fast enough... I'm right now too &!$$ed at this test to keep on playing, so from now on i'll be playing 1min every 24hours... Hope DE is happy with that decision.

Yeah, and that test is almost making me quit this @(*()$ game, because i can't even take my damn time, the target disapear if you don't hoot it fast enough... I'm right now too &!$$ed at this test to keep on playing, so from now on i'll be playing 1min every 24hours... Hope DE is happy with that decision.

I feel you, man. :(

/stuckatfiveforever

...why are you even trying these tests? It's not like they do anything...

Only up to Rank 4 does anything.

well psychologically it taunts me of not completing the blinking of my rank in the character tab just &!$$ me off plus what if the devs decided to add weapons pass rank 5 weapons that are rank lock.,

Then try actually failing only to get the message telling you to wait 24hrs until you get another shot! 24 GODDAMN HOURS FOR SOMETHING YOU CAN EASELY SCREW UP IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO!... Which, guess what? WILL ALWAYS BE THE CASE!!

Paris is overrated.

You should thank the developers and this mission for making you understand that there are...

( •_•) ⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

"back draws" to a bow.

Paris is overrated.

You should thank the developers and this mission for making you understand that there are...

( •_•) ⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

"back draws" to a bow.

I agree, but i when presented to this "Acuraccy" text i wanted to have a more traditional feeling. Like a ninja training his Kyujutsu. And then they told me i failed!