The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Post & A Request

xJiX

Hello,

I am xJiX, and have been a member of the WARFRAME Universe for just a few days, now.

Simply put, I love this game.  The gameplay is amazing, and MUCH BETTER if you use an XBox360 controller, which I purchased, yesterday, exclusively to use with this game!  The community, here, is one of the best I've seen, in terms of assisting newbies, such as myself, and when I can, I'll pay it forward, for sure.  Your wiki is very informative, and I've only discovered one thing in it, to not be accurate, and that's it's mention of the Twain Package no longer existing, as it is shown as available, in the Platinum Store.

Speaking of which, I've also come across a Founders program, which ended in November of last year.  That sounds like something amazing to have been able to participate in, and I'm certain I'd have also done so, provided that I actually knew about WARFRAME, back then.  My request is for the WARFRAME Staff to bring something similar back to the community, so that the folks that either missed the Founders promotion, or that would like to add another level of support to the development of this awesome MMO, can do so, while being rewarded discounted Platinum.

Thank you