The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Ideas?

WarSoldier21

I know we just came out with a water theme warframe, and we already have the elemental warframes(Ember, Frost, Zephyr, etc.) So how about a rock theme warframe named boulder or something. Maybe a ghost theme warframe that can move through walls or a Light theme warframe that shoots light beams. A dark theme warframe that uses shadows to attack enemies.(Though Nekros might fill that role) So my fellow Tenno what are your ideas???

Terra – Earth Warframe

Health: 150 (450)

Power: 100 (150)

Armour: 125

Shield Capacity: 75 (225)

Shield Recharge:  20

Sprint Speed: 0.9

Stamina: 8

Polarities: 1xD 1x-

Aura Polarity: -

Power 1: Sink Hole (Cost: 25)

Small AOE that causes opponents to fall prone. Increased level increases AOE range.

Power 2: Rock Shield (Cost: 50)

Terra pulls up all particles of earth in the area creating a wall of stone in front of Terra providing cover until the power dissipates. Increased level increases duration the wall remains.

Power 3: Stone Hands (Cost: 75)

Terra creates two walls of stone and sends then towards each other at speed, catching anyone in the way between a rock and a hard place (another rock). Small line of effect, will seem unpractical to begin with, but hopefully be high damage. Increased level increases damage, but not the distance between the walls.

Power 4: Protective Henge (Cost: 100)

Terra creates a circular wall around themselves and sends it outwards. An expanding AOE with knockback, walls work like Rock shield, but disappear after expanding the set range. Does a little damage. Increased level increases the AOE range and damage.

Note: I did initially think friendly fire would make it more realistic, but all it would really do is increase the trolling ability.

Name:Ivey - plant warframe

I dont know the stats but it should be based,on attack like nova or ember

A warframe that is a support frame

Power 1: leech

Extracts health from enemy's and replenishes their own

Energy usage: 25

Power 2 : plumage

Added defence for whole team

Energy usage: 30

Power 3 : hanging vines

Vines grow from ceiling, come down and grab enemy's and throw then all away at the walls(very helpful on defensive missions)

Energy usage 65

Power 4 : Forest of death

Multiple vines grow out of the ground, pick all enemy's up and crush them all together

Energy usage 100

This would be a epic frame