Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Give Us Some Heavy Weaps That Focus On Puncture ! And Swords Etc Only Daggers Have Good Puncture

Doughalo2

I would like to see anti-material rifles in game, something that hits like a train but takes a long time to reload/has only 1 shot in the mag. Make it a puncture weapon with almost none of the other damage types and voila. The Lanka seems to supposedly fill this role since it's description implies that it's a gauss rifle but it deals electricity damage somehow and thus I consider it an energy weapon (somehow).

In terms of melee, yeah, we need a puncture-damage heavy weapon. Light weapons already have this in the form of Fang and its Prime counterpart.

Fang Prime?

OP mentioned HEAVY weapons.

Daggers have puncture, because that's what you imagine daggers to do. Small slashes or brutal backstabs, etc.The only heavy weapon I can imagine being used primarily for stabbing is a spear, which I'd love to have.

Swords are perfectly capable of stabbing, but are usually not designed with stabbing in mind, it's more of the motion you make. Iron Phoenix is the perfect example of this, with a high chance of a puncture proc on the basic combo (That involves a stabbing motion).

Of course, realism in a game with magical space ninjas.