Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tower 4 Keys (T4 Keys)

i know it was mentioned by DE aswel in 1 of the livestreams , is there any info as to when this will be implemented?

i know alot of other players are looking foward to the higher difficulty missions aswel , its fraustrating having to wait 40mins in survival for the high level enemies to come out so i can test out how strong my weapons really are. what iv noticed is alot of players taking fully forma'd heavy weapons into normal planet missions then calling for nerfs. yet over 50% of these players cant make it passed an hour in t3 survival. T4 tower missions would truelly test out weapon damage and be fast and full of action from the get go and at the same time let players test out there skills

is it possible for this to be introduced into the game before U14?  and sorry i didn't know which thread to post this in

If a DE replies , i would be so happy *-*

Edited by UndeadGhostWarrior

is it possible for this to be introduced into the game before U14?  and sorry i didn't know which thread to post this in

Probably not, since U14 is literally "behind door".

On other stuff I have nothing to add, yet another key-node which I'll probably never play.

Great idea. I find myself getting bored really fast... but still love the game and will continue to play. I always wondered why they didnt have mini bosses every ten waves or so... to keep the challenge up. Regardless I would love to see a t4 be released

that sounds like a good idea, every 10 waves a small boss to defeat , or like a special type of enemy

i know it was mentioned by DE aswel in 1 of the livestreams , is there any info as to when this will be implemented?

i know alot of other players are looking foward to the higher difficulty missions aswel , its fraustrating having to wait 40mins in survival for the high level enemies to come out so i can test out how strong my weapons really are. what iv noticed is alot of players taking fully forma'd heavy weapons into normal planet missions then calling for nerfs. yet over 50% of these players cant make it passed an hour in t3 survival. T4 tower missions would truelly test out weapon damage and be fast and full of action from the get go and at the same time let players test out there skills

If a DE replies , i would be so happy *-*

DE rarely replies to General Discussion posts.

There is no new information. They might come with U 13.5 since that will probably be when the next prime access drops.

If Tower 4 becomes a thing, I'd want it to include a new tile set and new enemies.  I'd get bored really fast if T4 was only an increase in enemy level and a shuffling of void loot.  Towers 4, 5, 6, and Derelict 2 should expand the story somehow and it doesn't need to keep the Orokin theme, if DE can put in some good lore to tell us why we're in this new place.  Of course, that might make the "tower" thing a misnomer, but the new zones can be reclassified by tiers, allowing people to continue with the T1, T2, TX naming system.