The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Got Reported For The First Time, And Saw Letter13's Avatar. Doge Thread Time!

Tesseract_The_Pariah

He is a god dog Doge among men.

I deserved the report, so I wasn't that angry to begin with.  But then I saw the beautiful Doge.

Oh, Glorious Doge.  I am sorry I hath offended you.  Let me make this thread as penance so that many might see your glory.

The more obscure and weird the better.

Edited by Gaminus

He is a god among men.

I deserved the report, so I wasn't that angry to begin with.  But then I saw the beautiful Doge.

Oh, Glorious Doge.  I am sorry I hath offended you.  Let me make this thread as penance so that many might see your glory.

The more obscure and weird the better.

Oh my... I didn't get mine from doge... I got it from somebody else.

When I used literally incorrectly in a sentence. I deserved. Now hath mercy on me.

meh i got my report over something silly. just dont let it get to your head. Enjoy the Number 1 underneath your reports.

Well I honestly deserved it.  I get... annoyed with people.  I should have stuck to trolling him tbh, not actually insulting.  I let him get to me.  Unfortunate and regrettable, but in Doge we are are redeemed.

Wow.

Edited by Gaminus

I got one from Blatant.

And one from the legendary DERebecca herself.

lel.

But now let's all bow down to the legendary Dogeer.

Dogeer is love, Dogeer is life.

I got one from Rebecca also....for swearing...on my birthday...3 days ago :'( ....I FELT LIKE WE HAD A CONNECTION THEN I RUINED IT WITH MY IDIOTIC ATTITUDE!

Edited by BecomeLikeWater