The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe "beta" Argument: I Want Your Opinion!

Kylecrafts

I'd actually argue that Warframe isn't even in Beta yet. AFAIK, a beta product is feature-complete, which Warframe isn't in my opinion. The recent release of Melee 2.0 supports my view, they are still adding all sorts of interesting new features.

Whilst I do see the points made about how it is technically released, the game is still VERY much still literally being made as we play it.

And any time the beta card is drawn as an excuse or defense of something, it's more often than not something that is still a work in progress, still in production. And when used in that context the beta excuse still applies because it's still true.

I went with Nr2. 

Its the most convenient excuse that is thrown around the forums, given by white knigts when something goes wrong. I would like to believe that WF will be in beta for more two years before release, there is still a lot that needs to be done but in a lot of ways Warframe is already out of beta.

Arguing over "Beta" is pointless.

In the ToS it states that the game is Beta until DE says so.

And everyone here agreed to the ToS, therefore said they accept this.

So what is up with you people.

Theres is to much of warframe basics that are still being rebuilt, like all the 2.0 overhauls for example. Once DE finishes all of the 2.0 overhauls and is happy with they way all of the mechanics work then the game will be out of beta.

Theres is to much of warframe basics that are still being rebuilt, like all the 2.0 overhauls for example. Once DE finishes all of the 2.0 overhauls and is happy with they way all of the mechanics work then the game will be out of beta.

There will be 3.0 and we will still be in beta.