Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Overall Game Experience.

IBangedChad

I have played Warframe since closed beta, and I wanted to list the things that have been on my mind for this game up until now. These include changes and additions I believe the game should implement to give players more incentive to complete and play the game.

1. Achievements should be implemented into the game. If you players have noticed, mini objectives appear at the bottom right of your screen when you go into a game. For example, "Kill 10 enemies with headshots." I have completed numerous of these mini objectives and nowhere does it say that I have received a reward for doing so. If you do get one, then at least make it more announced.

2. You should be given rewards for completing planets. I mean. I started playing this, and I wanted to complete and unlock every planet there was. I still plan to do so, but the fact that this kind of completion yields no reward is a little disheartening. I am trying to complete the game as much as I can, and I believe people should be rewarded for this not only to give an incentive to continue playing, but so they also experience every aspect of the game, its planets, and its constellations/stars.

3. FIX THAT FREAKING SPACEBAR. Idk if any of you have noticed, but this issue is still not fixed or has been addressed (that I know of). But the spacebar is so glitchy. When you are standing in front of a wall or on an edge, you cannot jump. The spacebar input is either too slow or nonexistant when in this situation. This has also happened when holding W while I try to jump across a platform or something. Honestly, it can be absolutely frustrating.

4. Stealthed gameplay should be improved. There is already a thread on this, so I won't go into detail on why.

5. Why did you they change the ghost ability appearance back to that ugly yellow? The blue grid appearance was so much easier on the eyes and much more appealing in my opinion. I was not happy when they changed it back to that yellow effect.

6. Buying inventory slots should be available to those that do not want to pay for the game. I understand the game needs to make money, but this puts a real set back on players who are playing this game and want to have all these weapons without needing to spend real money or sell the weapons they already have available. I understand how cheap it is that an inventory slot ranges from 10-20 plats, but if anything, make it available in credits. I'm not saying make it cheap, you could make it 100,000 credits if you like, but at least make inventory slots available to the community that do not wish to pay for the game.

Any feedback from the player base on my ideas are greatly appreciated. It would be nice if the devs are able to implement many of these features and fix some bugs, because I absolutely love this game, and wish for its successful future. ^^ Thank you.

to 1. +1, because the 500 exp you get for it are nothing on higher levels.

to 2. i think now where they have reduced the drop rate they should give a mod or some creds for completing a system.

3. the only issue with space i experience is that i cant jump for 3 seconds after wallrunning

4. +1, devs say theyre orking on it, also a exp bonus for stealthkills and the posibility to stealthkill biger enemies

to 5. idk, i do only know the new skin

to 6. +1 definitely i had to buy 10 slots for plat

I have played Warframe since closed beta, and I wanted to list the things that have been on my mind for this game up until now. These include changes and additions I believe the game should implement to give players more incentive to complete and play the game.

1. Achievements should be implemented into the game. If you players have noticed, mini objectives appear at the bottom right of your screen when you go into a game. For example, "Kill 10 enemies with headshots." I have completed numerous of these mini objectives and nowhere does it say that I have received a reward for doing so. If you do get one, then at least make it more announced.

2. You should be given rewards for completing planets. I mean. I started playing this, and I wanted to complete and unlock every planet there was. I still plan to do so, but the fact that this kind of completion yields no reward is a little disheartening. I am trying to complete the game as much as I can, and I believe people should be rewarded for this not only to give an incentive to continue playing, but so they also experience every aspect of the game, its planets, and its constellations/stars.

3. FIX THAT FREAKING SPACEBAR. Idk if any of you have noticed, but this issue is still not fixed or has been addressed (that I know of). But the spacebar is so glitchy. When you are standing in front of a wall or on an edge, you cannot jump. The spacebar input is either too slow or nonexistant when in this situation. This has also happened when holding W while I try to jump across a platform or something. Honestly, it can be absolutely frustrating.

4. Stealthed gameplay should be improved. There is already a thread on this, so I won't go into detail on why.

5. Why did you they change the ghost ability appearance back to that ugly yellow? The blue grid appearance was so much easier on the eyes and much more appealing in my opinion. I was not happy when they changed it back to that yellow effect.

6. Buying inventory slots should be available to those that do not want to pay for the game. I understand the game needs to make money, but this puts a real set back on players who are playing this game and want to have all these weapons without needing to spend real money or sell the weapons they already have available. I understand how cheap it is that an inventory slot ranges from 10-20 plats, but if anything, make it available in credits. I'm not saying make it cheap, you could make it 100,000 credits if you like, but at least make inventory slots available to the community that do not wish to pay for the game.

Any feedback from the player base on my ideas are greatly appreciated. It would be nice if the devs are able to implement many of these features and fix some bugs, because I absolutely love this game, and wish for its successful future. ^^ Thank you.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. -> Agreed and +1

On the other hand 6. is a tricky question. You do wish to play the game right? Then please dont go out of your way to support the developers every once in a while with a little money. Otherwise its guaranteed that you wont have any slot issues cause the game will close down sooner or later due to creating loss instead of profit.