The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashing Constantly

Sunju

I can't even get a full mission in before I crash now.  I never crashed before, but it started Saturday evening and has crashed more frequently every time since.  I'm not doing anything different, just playing.  This happens randomly.  All graphics at lowest, voice chat off, Mumbles off, it's as bare bones as can be atm. 

What's your specs? What version of Windows you're using? Is your Windows and drivers updated? What's the complete symptoms? What programs do you run on the background?

Please, please post these kind of informations to get most of forum's help. Oh, and also submit a ticket to get faster response in case forum can't help you.

i get alot of crashes too mainly on earth and on corpus enemies , but can do 45 min survival on cassini with no problems.

I have the opposite problem... Earth and Corpus are okay, but Shipyard tilesets and Void missions seem to eat up memory and after an extended amount of time I crash. I can crash on other missions too, but that's typically after I've been in game for 4-6 hours.

Mab on Uranus crashes 100% of the time now.  It's a rescue mission, which a lot of other people seem to be crashing on as well. I finished the mission that started this thread, Metis on Jupiter, but I think it was just a fluke. 

I want to try getting a friend who doesn't crash to get to the end of the crash heavy missions and join in order to complete for the next mission unlock.