Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need /active/ Players.

Arkezuli

Hi all! ^^ /

I.D.K. quite what or how to say it here, But just passing to say I'm always accepting new and active players to play missions with. I love Void runs and High Wave Survival/Defense, especially on Sechura with that big XP Bonus. *w* (I'm running those a lot to level my constantly growing Arsenal. ^^)

I like to help others whenever needed too, so if you see this and need a quick help/run/ride to somewhere, Feel free to P.M. me and I'll help ya. ^^

I'm looking for friendly and fun people that can be both funny/sarcastic/joking and serious, depending on the situation. :P

Well I think that's it, thanks all and lots of R.N.G. luck! o/

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Cen, I'm currently leveling weapons as well, so big XP is awesome :) And I, too, need more active players, since my buddies are too busy to play, or I met them in-game and didn't really talk much, so we don't have the intimacy to just invite each other out of the blue, you know?

It'd be nice if we could play together sometime, even though I'm not as good I want to be haha. And, well, I'm currently trying to fill my codex so I totally need help with that...especially with the Orokin enemies.