The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1Year 4 Weeks

Zero.No.Hikari

About a year and a month ago I awoke, the world. Chaos many thing were not set right many things were wrong, now there's chaos not of the bad kind but the one I lay for I have grown more accustomed to it, though there are changes I embrace them and take them head on.  Even now I do.

Pretty much I've been here for a whole year now and man does it feel so different from when I began even now I still look at the main screen and smile thinking of all the good times this game has given me and all the more good times it will bring.   So here's to another year and maybe a few centuries. I hope

About a year and a month ago I awoke, the world. Chaos many thing were not set right many things were wrong, now there's chaos not of the bad kind but the one I lay for I have grown more accustomed to it, though there are changes I embrace them and take them head on.  Even now I do.

Pretty much I've been here for a whole year now and man does it feel so different from when I began even now I still look at the main screen and smile thinking of all the good times this game has given me and all the more good times it will bring.   So here's to another year and maybe a few centuries. I hope

Reading that I hate myself for not begin play Warframe after I tryed the beta. :(

Just started a month ago on PS4 and now I have moved to PC :D