Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Wave Of Rewards For Special Alerts Please? For The Sake Of The Hungry Players..

kaboomonme

I mean, that completely random Physique popping out of the blue was just uncalled for. I'd expect that most, if not all of the new rewards would come in a wave : instead of 1 by 1 of them appearing out of nowhere.

Here's the list of complaints :

1. People wondering why there are no new rewards from the special alerts despite all the new content.

2. People not having an incentive to keep playing the game when they are maxed out, other than the relentless money farming (that gets old REAL fast) and the same old rewards (3 Plasma sword bps rotting in their foundries, etc)

3. That Physique artifact popping seemingly out of NOWHERE, getting people all excited for special alerts again, then finding out that the rest of the alerts after that were the same old scavengers. (Not that it's a bad thing, I think it's good to have a type of extremely common artifact, so that rare ones actually feel RARE)

4. This update "-Added more blueprints to Alerts (Alt helmets, Weapon skins)." making people all excited, then followed by more scavengers and no sign of the new rewards.

5. Certain rewards NEVER appearing while the hungry community continues to wait : Aura Trinity Helm, Dark Sword etc

I mean, random is random, I get it, but at this point it doesn't seem random anymore. (Unless it IS random, or if the system in fact ISN'T random, would be good to know).

As it stands now, none of my friends are keen on returning to the game at all. They are tired of farming for money to upgrade their mods, their tired of the relentless difficulty tweaks (honestly the Update 7.0 difficulty was perfect but... back on topic), and their arsenal being mostly half upgraded (which sets off a chain reaction : farming for money -->

to upgrade mods --> to bad guise).

The special alert system used to be a really good system to help with this, it gave them a reason to stay commited and hope for something new/good to come along, but as it stands now... just no.

For the sake of the devs. let them finish their actual update......

Why?

Let's just keep making threads on a game that's still in beta.. When content is being tweaked and added every 2 weeks.. When the Developers are studying our feedback and trying to implement it the best they can in-game.. Let's just make threads complaining!

(>_>)

Edited by whitehorus

Why?

Let's just keep making threads on a game that's still in beta.. When content is being tweaked and added every 2 weeks.. When the Developers are studying our feedback and trying to implement it the best they can in-game.. Let's just make threads complaining!

(>_>)

I think there's two ways you can look at this...

1. WOW SO MUCH WHINING U UNGRATEFULL BASTERDS ASDJAKHAJKF

2. Trying to list out the problems in case DE doesn't realise it.

If I changed the wording of "complaints" to "feedback", would that help? I genuinely would like to see a change that the whole community would appreciate. Mostly. There will always be whiners. Like me.

I'm not saying you're whining.. I'm saying we should wait full release before making complain threads like this..

The devs are always roaming the forums looking through our ideas and feedbacks..

If on the full release the problems persist, than you can complain..

Most of your "feedback" is drop related.. Ofc some items will have a higher %rate.. I would assume those new helmets to have a very low %rate.. And that's the way it should be.. Better stuff, harder to get.. But they might increase it.. Who knows.. Let's wait for more updates..

This is my opinion ofc, everyone is free to have their own...

Edited by whitehorus

I'm not saying you're whining.. I'm saying we should wait full release before making complain threads like this..

The devs are always roaming the forums looking through our ideas and feedbacks..

If on the full release the problems persist, than you can complain..

Most of your "feedback" is drop related.. Ofc some items will have a higher %rate.. I would assume those new helmets to have a very low %rate.. And that's the way it should be.. Better stuff, harder to get.. But they might increase it.. Who knows.. Let's wait for more updates..

This is my opinion ofc, everyone is free to have their own...

Alright, I see your point there. Not saying you are wrong here, you are definitely making very valid points.

But still, some of the older helmets (e.g. Aura Trinity) didnt appear in the alerts, and my f2p trinity friend will never get it because of that. Just... if it really is RNG, it's abit too much of a coincidence ain't it?

Just to let the devs know that their system works, but they need to update it.

And the legendary Dark Sword... everyone drools over it and none have seen it. Hell, even the pic of it on the wiki page wasn't updated for it.