The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Invincible Bosses

BlackVortex

Absolutely hate the invincibility stages.  It really doesn't add anything and is just a lame attempt to artifically extend the game.  OH WOW WE UPGRADED THIS BOSS!  NOW HE HAS A SKILL WHERE HE'S IN AN INVINCIBLE SHIELD FOR A LONG TIME WHILE A BUNCH OF NO NAME GRUNT GUYS COME OUT AND FIGHT YOU!  AND THEN WHEN HIS INVINCIBLE SHIELD IS DOWN YOU CAN ONLY DAMAGE HIM IF YOU PERFECTLY HIT THAT ONE LITTLE SPOT ON HIS BACK!  SO COOL!

Because of this I stopped doing most of the revamped bosses.  It's great to make them tough and require skill to beat, but there's a difference between making a boss that requires skill and thinking to beat(Mr. Freeze on Arkham City even though it's a completely different type of game) and just a shoot boss one thousand times at a weak spot, wait for invcishield to wear off and fight the goons, rinse and repeat until boss is dead.

I disagree entirely bosses need a buff when you can solo Ruk or Vor its kind of pathetic there is no hardship in a boss fight, they just seem like another mob with a bit more health.

But I can see whats going on, and a buff isn't the only thing that bosses need a boss or a boss revamp that actually demands some brain power to defeat would really be a nice change of pace from the "Shoot him until he drops thing."

Edited by (PS4)LordSnoz007

I disagree entirely bosses need a buff when you can solo Ruk or Vor its kind of pathetic there is no hardship in a boss fight, they just seem like another mob with a bit more health.

But I can see whats going on, and a buff isn't the only thing that bosses need a boss or a boss revamp that actually demands some brain power to defeat would really be a nice change of pace from the "Shoot him until he drops thing."

if I can't solo them anymore (everything maxed out with 5-6 forma's on weapons and warframes + catalysts and reactors)

4 normal players will never be able to kill it, not even mentioning the new players