Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tomorrow Alliance Open! Calling All You Freaks And Geeks And Anime Lovers Alike

(PSN)Keiji_Haku

We here at tomorrow Alliance have NO goals. We at one point did but we realize now that alliances are part of dark sectors but dark sectors aren't part of alliances. Basically alliances weren't made for dark sector. We are a fun loving and ahole clan. We're stupid funny i guess you could say, our clans range in variety but we try and keep to clans that have a degree of similarity. We like to nerd out and talk about anime at least my clan does. We also expect you to have respect for all that are in the alliance. Whether they are &*$$sexual or straight, white or black. We do like having fun, lots of fun and often w e try to attempt to deploy our rails, usually with no success but that is menial. My clan personally will help anyone that joins us, you need a mod? we will help you get it. Need a prime part, we will sure as hell try to help ya get it. Come on down and join us. just send me, Keiji_Haku, a message on psn.
Further goals do include doing the rails but ultimately we wish to create a small community of players that have fun, joke around and chat on a daily basis. We understand that S#&$ happens and real life steps in so be active but only when you can however after a month of inactivity your clan will be removed. It should be noted that we dont father the belief that pne clan is better than another we will help your clan improve if you want our help

now this next part may just blow your mind but im gonna blast you with some subliminal messaging that will "suggest" you join us >_>

First kirby dancing:

http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/bullet-bill.gif

On some other notes, just a brief chat. First i dont rightly know why its all highlighted 

Other thing is maturity. Looked up the definition of mature. Honestly its vague. For us though maturity means you can handle yourself, you can take the jokes and dish em back out, you know when to be serious and when to have fun and above all else you know that its just a game in the end and you should be enjoying it. Everybody gets mad at some point at a game that only means you were enjoying it enough to get mad. But in the end you get mad and you get over it. you play with friends, you kill some grinizzle (points for getting reference) and then you stop playing and do stuff in real life and come back when ya can. Tis the life of a gamer, not a bad one either. 

Edited by (PS4)Keiji_Haku