The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conventions And Such. (Irl Meets Etc...)

Aercascade

So... yeah I thought I'd write this because this year I'm going to be going to the London MCM Expo on the 25th of May. Even if you're not from the UK and can't attend. I personally think it would be pretty awesome for people to share what cons they attend.

Also if you see cool stuff and want to share it. Like stuff you're making for the convention (Maybe Warframe Cosplay etc...)

[size=1]Don't judge me[/size]

Unfortunately I'm not creative/clever enough to make costumes of warframes. + There anatomy is too darn complicated.

I tried... didn't go very well. My sisters are better than I am so I'll be attending in Warframe shirts and stuff. If I find any cool cosplays I'll take a few pics.

Also final note: Standard rules apply... if somebody asks you if you're male/female and your age. Stay clear. Be safe. I don't want to be held responsible for bad things happening. :(

I like to hit Emerald City and Rose City Comic con (Portland OR/Seattle WA) and a couple smaller cons in between.  Working on the details for a Mag Prime cosplay and possibly an Ember as well.  I know a few people that do that stuff casually/professionally that I'm uh, "requesting" assistance from.  

I like to hit Emerald City and Rose City Comic con (Portland OR/Seattle WA) and a couple smaller cons in between.  Working on the details for a Mag Prime cosplay and possibly an Ember as well.  I know a few people that do that stuff casually/professionally that I'm uh, "requesting" assistance from.  

Awesome! I'd attempt a warframe myself but the shape and helmets are quite complicated. I'd love to attempt it but I have a feeling I know how it'll turn out. xD

Awesome! I'd attempt a warframe myself but the shape and helmets are quite complicated. I'd love to attempt it but I have a feeling I know how it'll turn out. xD

It's a learning experience.  Hoping it'll all be worth it in the end. XD  I know the moving bits on Mag's helm are going to be an issue though.