Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Little Help For De (13.4 And Stances)

Wallace24

preface: I was going to post this in the 13.4 topic, but then it got locked. it's better it's not buried in the recesses of a different topic, though

I'm glad DE is still working on melee stuff, but more combos for decisive judgment so it'll have 3 just like the other nikana stance? meanwhile other stances are left with just one still? great. no love for bleeding willow and shimmering blight? shattering storm and crushing ruin? at least swirling tiger got a mention (now that its counterpart has 3 combos to its 1...). but cleaving whirlwind, gnashing payara, coiling viper, iron phoenix, pointed wind, and brutal tide get no mentions?

so if you guys at DE were looking for an exhaustive list (pretty sure, at least) of stances with just one combo that you didn't mention in your 13.4 post, there you go. thanks for the continued work and all, but just saying you've got your work cut out for you

How is this feedback?

it is feed back. his/her point is it is odd that some of the stances even the rare (or especially the rares) only have 1 combo while others have multiple and saying they'd like more combos added to the ones that only have 1.

I have to agree this is a legitimate issue that needs to be and is being addressed by DE while they are also reworking hysteria for valkyr (and a few other warframe abilities) on top of the community melee weapon submissions.