Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eclipse: Now Recruiting!

Faulcun

Short and to the point:

No need for introductions here. We are still alive, business as usual.

We are opening up some space to recruit clans and individuals. We plan to do this in two methods.

Clans can be recruited directly to the alliance by posting here, or sending me a PM.

Individuals can choose to join a clan that belongs to the alliance by clicking on the participating clan's emblems below, which will redirect you to their recruitment page.

This thread is for recruitment, not for trolls.

Eclipse's Expectations:

We don't pay attention to the trolls. However, when the alliance was put together, the most active, highly skilled, dedicated, aggressive clans were invited to join. That makes us a dangerous force.

Don't expect to join and ride on the coat tails of others. If you are interested in joining, be prepared to pull your weight!

Valid Applications will be followed-up via PM in these forums for further contact information.

NOTE: Eclipse is no longer using Raidcall as a form of VOIP. If anybody is referenced to join a Raidcall with eclipse's name on it, it is a fake.

Clans Open for Recruitment:

Phingo2_zpsb01df4c4.png

Fusion Community

Edited by Faulcun

Hey Eclipse Leader/Warlord 

This is DragonOfJustice, the Representative of Zetframe (i'm not Warlord, just Almost :D)

we would like to join your alliance - Eclipse 

We are now 100 Memebers clan (i forgot the the title) and most of us are active and friendly , and very talkative :3

Send me an Email if we are able to join : the_shad0w_0f_night@yahoo.com

Hope we  can join, looking Forward to hearing you :D , Thank You

these are some of our highest rank in my clan

Here's our Warlord, u can contact him

2014-05-23_00004_zps42cd0102.jpg

and this is me and my brother

2014-05-23_00003_zpsa4ff639b.jpg

2014-05-23_00002_zps20990362.jpg

Thank you agian :D

(This is not show-off post)

Edited by DragonOfJustice

I've got a small Ghost clan wanting to be part of the Eclipse Alliance. We are active and are currently working on a bit of recruiting to try to fill up our membership. 

The Void Sleepers would like to join the cause. PM please.

Alright then.  The Primed Riders have been watching you for some time now and as the Warlord I think its interesting how you work.  I personally have some questions of my own to ask you in regards to your requirements, it wasn't all that clear on how said clans are to pull their weight. 

Alright then.  The Primed Riders have been watching you for some time now and as the Warlord I think its interesting how you work.  I personally have some questions of my own to ask you in regards to your requirements, it wasn't all that clear on how said clans are to pull their weight. 

our most important requirement is participation. Obviously we have worked very hard to get where we are at. What will be unacceptable is to bring in a clan that says they are active, only to have a clan full of people who have no desire to run rail missions.

our most important requirement is participation. Obviously we have worked very hard to get where we are at. What will be unacceptable is to bring in a clan that says they are active, only to have a clan full of people who have no desire to run rail missions.

Ah, well, that's not an issue then.  We're a shadow clan that's been rather passive about the solar rails up until this point.  We tried them out ourselves and some of use each built our own personal rails but we didn't like what we saw at that time.  So, we waited.  Now with that new content buff on the rails, we're a bit more interested, add that to the fact that win lose or draw, Eclipse has a hand in the rails, sometimes its passive, other times not.   We like that. 

So, at this point, I'd like you to consider this as the formal application then.  Ive already submitted one on your website yesterday, but I had come here first.  We're a half-full shadow clan that's been quietly waiting for some time now.  90% of our members I know by face, and the others are just as well known since we're a pretty tight-nit group.  Yes, no, or mabey, We'll be waiting for your answer.  Until then, we'll be watching as always.