Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need Movement 2.0 De >:(

Deidaku

Movement: maybe it's just me but movement still feels clunky and not fluid enough. i invited a friend of mine who played the game  way   back and wanted to try again. He said the movement became worse somehow . this isn't good.

there needs to be movement 2.0 DE : because  old and new tilesets may suffer from the lack of synergy if you don't intend to rework it soon imo (but that's probably just me) . Wallrunning , air shooting animation , wall attacks , coptering( why is it still here?????)  , stamina .and the terrible recovery system. 

Those need a rework fast >:(

Grabbeth Theth Pitchforkeths, brethrens. Mein Enchiladas are dancing-u.

Ja, mon. We has more important tangs to focus on. Le Kubrows and ze famous moose once said "Be wary of rear and then tongue required ahead". And thus the age of helicopters began. 

The heavens fell from ze sky, mon, anden dey be focusing on the jubblies of the AI.

All I want is sick no-handed cartwheel flip things as a dodge move.

edit: After a quick google search, turns out it's called an Aerial. DE, you got that? We need Aerials in this game.  ASAP. Screw other content. How am I expected to have fun unless I'm bustin sick Aerials all up in dudes faces?

Edited by BabyChooChoo

Grabbeth Theth Pitchforkeths, brethrens. Mein Enchiladas are dancing-u.

Ja, mon. We has more important tangs to focus on. Le Kubrows and ze famous moose once said "Be wary of rear and then tongue required ahead". And thus the age of helicopters began. 

The heavens fell from ze sky, mon, anden dey be focusing on the jubblies of the AI.

Is that French and Germany mix together?

Yea for an action/tps game, fluid movements is a must. 

Right now tbh movement in warframe feels sloppy*.

What i mean by this is the physics that goes to wallrunning/parkour, the thing where you it looks like your gliding/teleport when you jump off, the knockdowns it's frustrating, run/vaulting over an obstacle feels clunky.

I saw an old thread a while back that has really awesome parkour polish ideas. I just wonder where could that be now.

+ Deidakus knockdown recovery system that's been here for ages. I hope DE can enlighten us with these issues in LS29.

Octobre-fest.

Yodelee Yodeloo, mon.

For ze movement of the new ages we will need to build foundations, like bigger tilesets with lots of ze parkour space, freedom, height and ze stuff while still keeping the small lowly places where ze mobs will be strutting their derrieres about. Ja. 

Ze move-to-groove project is bigger dan you would be 'xpecting, braddah.

Yodelee Yodeloo, mon.

For ze movement of the new ages we will need to build foundations, like bigger tilesets with lots of ze parkour space, freedom, height and ze stuff while still keeping the small lowly places where ze mobs will be strutting their derrieres about. Ja. 

Ze move-to-groove project is bigger dan you would be 'xpecting, braddah.

Quoi? 

Omae de nani, madame noch herr Tyffie? 

Quoi? 

Omae de nani, madame noch herr Tyffie? 

是。即使我的财富成功了我,我会找到神灯并返回它掌握青青的脂肪非常匆忙,然后用我的新运动推它了他的屁股, mon.

Edited by Tyffie

是。即使我的财富成功了我,我会找到神灯并返回它掌握青青的脂肪非常匆忙,然后用我的新运动推它了他的屁股, mon.

Pardon, I understand Mandarin.

"Yes, actually my wealth *fortune* succeeded me, I will find *found* the magic lamp grasp green fat *脂肪 as in food fat / calories* very rush *in a hurry* , and then use my new *luck?* push *its* his butt, mon. " 

Quuuuuuuuuuuuuuoi?
Edited by Shinobi-kun

Pardon, I understand Mandarin.

"Yes, actually my wealth *fortune* succeeded me, I will find *found* the magic lamp grasp green fat *脂肪 as in food fat / calories* very rush *in a hurry* , and then use my new *luck?* push *its* his butt, mon. " 

Quuuuuuuuuuuuuuoi?

This is what inexperience, internet translators and doom house evidence net you.

Aw gawd, don't let me started with those elevated tunnel entrances, that Tenno wont just freaking grab and go into, but instead would do endless backflips!

Edited by Yuroth

I 've seen those threads by Aure7 btw , that's exactly what we need. But the devs haven't spoken about it at all 

I'm tired of not being able to stealth correctly because a simple wallrun or autoroll ruins everything

AND why is coptering still here? there better be a damn good reason why this bug has become a game mechanic