The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello! A Hawken Pilot Dons The Way Of The Ninja For His New Adventure!

hijinks_the_turtle

Welcome, fellow Tenno!

Here's 1 image that speak to 2 different tips.

1. Loki's decoy has more uses then are immediately obvious. See here. It will hold open the laser barriers for fellow Tenno. Loki is a courteous Tenno.

2. SweetFX graphic enhancement mod can make Warframe look amazing.

zbpOgWh.jpg

LqEzKww.jpg

Edited by RawGritz

Welcome, fellow Tenno!

1. Loki's decoy has more uses then are immediately obvious. See here. It's hold open the laser barriers for fellow Tenno. Loki is a courteous Tenno.

zbpOgWh.jpg

LqEzKww.jpg

that is so cool, now i might use decoy more

as for the ash / loki discussion:

Loki: utility

Ash: combat

both are stealth, but how they're oriented, that's what makes them different.

My advice would be to just try them both, and see which one you like best.

I've used both, but I personally like Ash better, since it suits the 'stealth melee' class I want more than loki does.

As for some general advice:

- If you need help with something, don't hesitate to ask in general chat (if you need  lift somewhere, ask in the [Recruiting] tab, it's for both squad and clan recruiting, but also for taxi's)

- The wiki (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki) can be pretty useful for getting to know more about weapons / frames.

- Some other useful sites / links:

http://warframe-builder.com/ - for trying out builds before you actually build them

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/35-pc-alerts/ - in this section of the WFforums you can find so-called 'alert informers'. Pick one you like, since the most differences are in the looks. All of them work on one idea; displaying the in-game alerts on your desktop (or browser). Very useful if you're looking for a certain alert.

havent played hawken in ages

me neither, was pretty good at it, ages ago. tried it again a few weeks back, but didn't really keep my interest for long tbh.

Thanks everyone!  I really enjoy the stealth so far, but it's missing something... Silent weapons!  Is there any cheap weapons I can get that's good for it?  (Not platinum, but blueprints/shop items) Also, how do I even get the blueprints?  Seriously, the weapons I have right now are too noisy for my liking.  

Also... I saw this flak cannon.  It looks really cool!  Considering I can use that invisibility skill, I can sneak up and shove some lead on unsuspecting enemies. :D  Is there a way I can get that one through blueprints?  The wiki wasn't too clear.

If I can't get the above two for awhile, anyone got some good weapons to try to get as a newbie?

hmmm stealth weapon.... you could try out the hikou throwing stars or the kunai throwing dagger in the market.. you can obtain the blueprints from the markets.. just need a couple of resources

Wowza this thread grew!

Welcome, fellow Tenno!

1. Loki's decoy has more uses then are immediately obvious. See here. It will hold open the laser barriers for fellow Tenno. Loki is a courteous Tenno.

1. Sweet!  Though, I found that out through watching other vids during my lengthy research on which frame to use. XD  How long does it last though?

2. Holy crapalooza!  You're Loki definitely doesn't look *puts on shades* lo ki.  I wish my lappy could run warframe better.  Ah well.

*snip*

Thanks!  Sounds very useful.  Though, I don't think I'll be needing the alert stuff yet, I'm only on mercury so far. XD

Thanks everyone! Imo, Hawken satisfies my love of mech combat and Warframe is great for that ninja/space warrior stuff.  Both are super fun to me!

Edited by hijinks_the_turtle

I followed Hawken from the very first images and videos, when it was team of a few dudes. But it never grew much from when it first went into closed beta, which is the complete opposite of Warframe. This game has grown in ways I'm sure no one would have predicted.

Titanfall completely replaced Hawken and rarely play Titanfall, now. Ninja fo-life, I suppose.

Edited by RawGritz

i play hawken too awesome game. A good tip for Loki is go for duration mods so you can stay invisible as long as possible, your going to want to get good mods soon since his powers don't do dmg and you have to rely only on your weapons he was my starter frame too good luck have fun. 

i play hawken too awesome game. A good tip for Loki is go for duration mods so you can stay invisible as long as possible, your going to want to get good mods soon since his powers don't do dmg and you have to rely only on your weapons he was my starter frame too good luck have fun. 

Pigging backing that.

Overextended will give you twice the range of Stretch (90 vs 45). The offset of that mod is a negative to Power Damage. But Loki has no dmg powers so it's all win for him. It increase the range of Teleport, the distance you can toss out the Decoy and the range of Radial Disarm.

Edited by RawGritz